Miraclebox Ultra Cam Issue

I have a Miraclebox Ultra running the latest version of OpenVix. I set the system up yesterday, put my keys in the correct place, went into ABM which generated all the Virgin channels and everything worked great with no issues.

I then downloaded Kiddac's Virgin skin, installed it and noticed immediately that the premium channels were not working. Contacted my line provider who confirmed things were working at his end, restarted the cam a few times although still nothing. I noticed though that when I select subtitles, they do work although there is no picture or sound available.

Went back to the original OpenVix skin with the same problem so I rebooted my router and turned the box off for 5 minutes. Loaded it up again and everything was working properly, re-installed the Virgin skin and it still worked for 8 hours yesterday.

I turned the box on this morning and once again the premium channels wouldn't load, restarted the cam a few times and nothing. Completely restarted the box and this fixed it.

I do have the option selected to auto start the cam so I've no idea what's going wrong.

Would appreciate any assistance.

Back