Missing BBC HD channels?

Reflashed
well that rules that out, everything is correct there

you may need to reflash and try again as i'm stumped
reflashed 2 different images today and problem is the same on both. Channel is on my T1vo but zgemma is not getting them from autobouqets??

I've a curious one that similar...

I'm missing BBC ONE NI and BBC TWO NI SD channels but the HD versions are present. For some reason all my HD channels for: BBC1,2,UTV,CH4,CH5 are ropey as f*** to say the least! They block and break down regularly, however most other HD channels are spot on. I've selected "no" in the HD swap option but as the SD aren't present I get the HD versions for BBC1&2.

Using OpenATV/WH Infinity, ABM 3.1 - providers files up to date.

Maybe worth trying a test line?
Don’t think it’s the lines. I have two and it’s the same on both. My mate also has same issue with his?
Signal strength?
Bouquets issue ?
Interesting to know if anyone else on net I’d 00007 has the same issue.

Don’t think it’s the lines. I have two and it’s the same on both. My mate also has same issue with his?
Signal strength?
Bouquets issue ?
Interesting to know if anyone else on net I’d 00007 has the same issue.
My net Id is 00004 and same issue on 6 lines at different addresses around Wales no BBC 1 or BBC 2 HD and SD ? Tried all solutions someone even said delete and change Lamedb file ? Would that help ?

I know this thread is quite old but I'm having the same issues in 00007

BBC1, 2 and ITV HD are incredibly flaky. They all worked for a day a few weeks ago but since then one of the channels has been out. All other channels have been 99.99% stable.

This morning BBC1 HD was working, BBC2 HD was not. After updating provider files and rescanning the working channel was reversed.

Did anyone ever find a fix for this?

I know this thread is quite old but I'm having the same issues in 00007

BBC1, 2 and ITV HD are incredibly flaky. They all worked for a day a few weeks ago but since then one of the channels has been out. All other channels have been 99.99% stable.

This morning BBC1 HD was working, BBC2 HD was not. After updating provider files and rescanning the working channel was reversed.

Did anyone ever find a fix for this?
Check that your netID hasn't changed. that was my issue.

Then do a full manual scan (not ABM scan), then ABM update provider files, then ABM scan.

Worked for me after weeks of flaky local channels!

All the bbc HD chanells and tons more are free to air off a dish pointed to 28.2e

Ive got virgin but have put a dish up to get all the bbc itv c4 and c5 in HD without any interruption..

Thanks for the advice here. Months ago I thought I had caused a problem because I had to move my dish, and lost HD channels. It must have been a coincidence that the channels were moving around. Anyhow, the only one that still worked was C4HD. Now I have retuned and redone ABM and all HD FTA channels are back, except C4HD!!
I am running ZGemma standard software probably over a year old. Is it necessary to upgrade?

If so what images are recommended these days? I looked at OpenATV and 6.2 seems to have about 30 different ones under it which is confusing....

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice here. Months ago I thought I had caused a problem because I had to move my dish, and lost HD channels. It must have been a coincidence that the channels were moving around. Anyhow, the only one that still worked was C4HD. Now I have retuned and redone ABM and all HD FTA channels are back, except C4HD!!
I am running ZGemma standard software probably over a year old. Is it necessary to upgrade?

If so what images are recommended these days? I looked at OpenATV and 6.2 seems to have about 30 different ones under it which is confusing....
Hi. I have just downloaded wooshbuild for zgemma h2s and that is running openatv 6.1. Very smooth and stable. Install was very easy and did a full channel scan. All done using ur remote.

Hi. I have just downloaded wooshbuild for zgemma h2s and that is running openatv 6.1. Very smooth and stable. Install was very easy and did a full channel scan. All done using ur remote.
You will need to move to atv 6.2, try an online flash, blue button, flash online/ local, green button, latest 6.2 (bottom one)

Back