1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing Channels-All Box Types-Rant to your hearts content

Discussion in 'Rant Room' started by benijofar, Mar 31, 2017.

1. woody6222

woody6222 Member

I hope not I renewed about 6 weeks ago

2. woody6222

woody6222 Member

I hope not I renewed about 6 weeks ago

3. arkles

arkles TK Veteran

I'd imagine a lot of suppliers have run to the hills minus their SIM cards

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

4. asmad

asmad Member

If the discovery channels (not NAT geo ones) are working then it's not your line.

arkles likes this.
  5. woody6222

woody6222 Member

Fixed now thx ....... edited lines on 2 boxes and all is good for moto gp this week end.

6. Pedro pony

Pedro pony Member

Wouldn't call saving over a £100 a month being let down. But each to there own

meliam112 and Janso like this.
  7. Pedro pony

Pedro pony Member

Wouldn't call saving over a £100 a month being let down. But each to there own

8. hkphooey

hkphooey Member

Regardless of the saving it is being "LET DOWN" if you pay the money for "ANYTHING" regardless of the circumstances you would at least want what you pay for.
    You ever heard of the saying "Honor Among Thieves" ????? lol

Janso likes this.
  9. hkphooey

hkphooey Member

duplicate

10. arkles

arkles TK Veteran

Was talking to a lady this morning who purchased a h2s 3 weeks ago with a line for wait for it €325 and has sweet f all , the seller obviously is not answering, how could anyone do that with the Eurosports blocked, total criminal

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

11. Gooddogrudi

Gooddogrudi Member

Usual s--t heads flogging a dead horse! Unless something changes quickly an updated box or an encryption crac, then all h2s etc are for the bin
    Options go back to Robbing b------ Sly no f'kn way
    I'll use fire stick first!

12. hkphooey

hkphooey Member

Exactly mate....there guys out there are no doubt on it and fingers crossed it will be sooner rather then later

13. siilver

siilver TK Veteran

Sorry but they are free view boxes and are sold as that
    If your putting yours in the bin I will pay for postage and take it of anyone's hands

meliam112, Janso and Willo3092 like this.
  14. asmad

asmad Member

They are a top notch freeview box. As wooshman said the other day. Argos would charge £200 for a box with half the capabilities of the H2S.

dazw713 and Fozzy1 like this.
  15. scrfta

scrfta Member

If she bought through ebay and paid with paypal tell her to open a case using "item not as described"

Thieving c**t!!!

pogjolly and Janso like this.
  16. Janso

Janso TK Veteran

Technically it is partly criminal. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pedro pony and dazw713 like this.
  17. asmad

asmad Member

Complete c**t selling boxes knowing it's days from ending. He's probably looking at it as get rid of the last of the boxes he has.

But, both sides are on the wrong side of the law. Imagine explaining to the court how you can no longer receive pirated copyright material for pennies.

Might as well complain to sky about their new encryption blocking your new zgemma.

jonty likes this.
  18. Janso

Janso TK Veteran

The winky face was supposed to indicate that I was making a joke y'know...

Pedro pony and asmad like this.
  19. Janso

Janso TK Veteran

The winky face was supposed to indicate that I was making a joke y'know...

20. scrfta

scrfta Member

Quick question.

I've read about iptv on this thread, some say it's the way forward, some suggest it's unreliable and not great quality and will most likely get worse with oversubscribing when CS is officially dead.

What is the advantage of paying for a premium iptv service over using kodi with a decent build and updating it regularly yourself?

saza66 likes this.