missing channels/sound

Hi i've just set up my libertview v8 box using a cline purchased off e bay
and firmware from skybox plus a channel list off this forum dated 03/15.I have a full channel list on my epg but when i select some channels it say search error or no signal also some channels have no sound.Is this a firmware problem? and if it is could some direct me to the right place to download,any help would be great thanks.

Hi i've just set up my libertview v8 box using a cline purchased off e bay
and firmware from skybox plus a channel list off this forum dated 03/15.I have a full channel list on my epg but when i select some channels it say search error or no signal also some channels have no sound.Is this a firmware problem? and if it is could some direct me to the right place to download,any help would be great thanks.

Is it just your pay channels that are playing up?

Your channel list maybe outdated, have you gone to either Cwaite or AJsat and downloaded the latest TP off those guys. Once loaded and set it should restore the missing channels, also check you cable from your LNB to your box, make sure its tight. If you have the very latest list and cables ok then are you using a wired connection from your router to your box?

Your channel list maybe outdated, have you gone to either Cwaite or AJsat and downloaded the latest TP off those guys. Once loaded and set it should restore the missing channels, also check you cable from your LNB to your box, make sure its tight. If you have the very latest list and cables ok then are you using a wired connection from your router to your box?

Thanks guys i've just downloaded the latest list off AJsat will try that one, i'm using a wire connection and cable is secure. Its odd because some channels wont work like sky one but sky one plus one does also no movie channels at all it just takes me to challenge and forces or horror channel when i select them. Do you think i need to update the firmware as well? and if so is there an alternative to skybox cc? as its difficult to know which download i need on the website, thanks in advance.

Looks like your channels list to be honest, just update it and you should get your channels back, sky move channle frequencies around but not all channels are affected this is why you get some channels but not others.

Back