missing channels vm

re08

Hi all,

Would really appreciate some help, I am missing numerous channels on my box ie syfy universal itv2hd loads more movies most work odd few dont sky one etc is fine. When i say missing the are just blank and dont clear at all tried numerous things and as i am still a newbie learning as i go I kinda at my limit now and dont know what else to try, recently changed my line but my cccam info appears to be showing my old line details although new line is in cccam might just be that I totally aint go a clue but worth an ask ... Thanks in advance !

would you know your netid is 100% correct,if in doubt state area your in and netid in use,are all channels been picked up on scan,and abm or the other one has been rerun in case of movement.

Hi all,

Would really appreciate some help, I am missing numerous channels on my box ie syfy universal itv2hd loads more movies most work odd few dont sky one etc is fine. When i say missing the are just blank and dont clear at all tried numerous things and as i am still a newbie learning as i go I kinda at my limit now and dont know what else to try, recently changed my line but my cccam info appears to be showing my old line details although new line is in cccam might just be that I totally aint go a clue but worth an ask ... Thanks in advance !

If your info is still showing the old details, you are still using the old line.
If your new supplier gave you a C or N line, paste it into CCcam.cfg file and restart the cccam softcam
if your new supplier has given you a line that begins with CWS, it needs to be pasted into newcamd.list file and restart the mgcamd softcam
takes five mins :grin: or less!

Thanks for your help ... new line sorted thanks To my provider but still some channels don't clear (miss watching universal) haha but NetID is set to 40916 Liverpool bouquets finds 411 channels scan 574
Some channels back with line fixed but still a few missing ran out of ideas now tbh

Back