missing channels

Sirius

hi is anyone having the same problem sport movies ect not working only channels marked with an astrix but they don't have any information, thanks
lamb lamb server I have messaged him he said there's no issue ?

I've been getting the channel rebooting video on all the sports channels (they were working first thing this morning) and now get the connection problem message when I try to select anything. Using mag 256.

as your using a 256. apart from the issue you stated
do you rate mag 256 ?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

It's my first venture into IPTV so I have nothing to compare it against, but it seems to work fine and when everything is connecting right its fast and stable.

All mine have gone off on my zgemma h2s....watching the utd game then after 15 mins all gone...not just sport but all channels !!

Nice, neat little boxes the Mags
Dead easy to set up and use.
I'm a big fan for the price.

Waiting on an MXq Pro and loading StbEmu see how they compare
can pick one up for about £25.

Works just like the Mag.

Man U game on, no problems.

I'm running digitalstb on Amazon fire tv, as above worked this morning until about 12:40 then everything went off. I have tried rebooting hub and fire box several times, some channels have just come back on, but not the Utd game, spoke to soon, all channels gone again.

I'm running digitalstb on Amazon fire tv, as above worked this morning until about 12:40 then everything went off. I have tried rebooting hub and fire box several times, some channels have just come back on, but not the Utd game, spoke to soon, all channels gone again.
have you contacted your provider

He is a member of the forum, but at present he hasn't replied to any of my posts.
if he is having issues. you would like to think he would keep in touch ...
still 1-0 utd

Back