missing channels

well i was all set ready to watch liverpool game at 2,55 pm. then zap . got no tv at all now on firestick seek (

Have you checked with your provider? Check your internet etc? Rule out the obvious problems. Can you get you channels any other way, laptop using vlc for example?

Have you checked with your provider? Check your internet etc? Rule out the obvious problems. Can you get you channels any other way, laptop using vlc for example?
its through a second party already been on to him ..saying ment to be a few servers down . only had it 2 months .. was working fine till 2.55 pm day then cant even get council tv .. had to put my old open box to even get some sort of tv ... are the openboxes , back alive again . ie for sports movies ?

its through a second party already been on to him ..saying ment to be a few servers down . only had it 2 months .. was working fine till 2.55 pm day then cant even get council tv .. had to put my old open box to even get some sort of tv ... are the openboxes , back alive again . ie for sports movies ?

If you mean cs with c line etc then no. Iptv is the best way forward. I think cs can get bt sport for now but certainly not much else....no movies etc.

ive got iptv through firestick had it working fine for two months now cant even get any programmes internet is fine

ive got iptv through firestick had it working fine for two months now cant even get any programmes internet is fine

I would look at trials from other providers if all is fine at your end. You may just have a crap provider.

its been great till today ....i wonder how long its gona be down for ( if this keeps happening every weekend its not gona be worth a feck (

My internets ok, good fibre so it's not that in my case watching other stuff no problem just sport, my channels have changed tho if there's an Astrix it's ok just HD not so good weird

It's the court order that the prem has that is blocking the servers...no vpn will solve this as it's blocked from supplier end. You need a decent supplier who knows what they are doing. Get a decent supplier and your problems with football will be resolved.
i get nowt Zoilch denada, just fobbed mass out emails to rest of clients,give them there due there trying ,but had no sly period 7 days,changing supplier...dont really care for the sports chan..its others i would like

what is a vpn and what does it do ?

A VPN or Virtual Private Network is a method used to add security and privacy to private and public networks, like WiFi Hotspots and the Internet. VPNs are most often used by corporations to protect sensitive data. However, using a personal VPN is increasingly becoming more popular as more interactions that were previously face-to-face transition to the Internet. Privacy is increased with a VPN because the user's initial IP address is replaced with one from the VPN provider. This method allows subscribers to attain an IP address from any gateway city the VPN service provides. For instance, you may live in San Francisco, but with a VPN, you can appear to live in Amsterdam, New York, or any number of gateway cities.

I don't think it's a box or VPN issue, I think it's the providers. I feel a bit sorry (not much) for the guys selling the subscriptions, they must be getting tons of complaints.

There taking money, restrict server access if there's problems we should be getting the service offered ?

Back