Missing channels

carl87

Hi I have just set up my zgemma h2h yesterday and got a vm cccam. I am unable to get racing uk HD to work just a black screen. I've tried looking for the sd version but not got a clue how to search all channels and then add to sports. I'm using wooshbuild infinity. Any help greatly appreciated

Racing uk hd is working fine on cable as is the SD version, have you done a full scan on cable only and see if it comes in, are you on open atv 6.2 and finally are you on a cable build from one of the guys on here, etc whooshbuild infinity, grogbuild.

Racing uk hd is working fine on cable as is the SD version, have you done a full scan on cable only and see if it comes in, are you on open atv 6.2 and finally are you on a cable build from one of the guys on here, etc whooshbuild infinity, grogbuild.
Hi there I am using open atv 6.2 with wooshbuild infinity. I have all channels working apart from racing uk. I did a full scan again this morning and still wasn't there and I also can't seem to find racing uk sd either. Not sure if I've scanned channels correctly

You can either try an ABM scan or a manual scan on cable, Menu,Set up, Service searching , Autobouquetsmaker, update provider files, then start scan. For the manual scan its Menu, Set up, Service searching, Manual scan, make sure tuner is set to tuner B and tuner type is DVB C, Type of scan Complete, then press the green button to scan, just be warned the manual scan takes about a half hour to do.

You can either try an ABM scan or a manual scan on cable, Menu,Set up, Service searching , Autobouquetsmaker, update provider files, then start scan. For the manual scan its Menu, Set up, Service searching, Manual scan, make sure tuner is set to tuner B and tuner type is DVB C, Type of scan Complete, then press the green button to scan, just be warned the manual scan takes about a half hour to do.
I shall try this when I finish work hopefully it works. Thanks for the help much appreciated

Probably nothing wrong at your end as lots of cable line providers have issues clearing RUK HD consistently for one reason or another, some providers don't even support the channel at all, hence the channel may be dark at all times?

Probably nothing wrong at your end as lots of cable line providers have issues clearing RUK HD consistently for one reason or another, some providers don't even support the channel at all, hence the channel may be dark at all times?
I know theres been problems with racing uk on sat, but I havent seen any problems on cable, but the fact that its a fresh install of open atv and infinity, you could well be right about ot being a provider issue, so CARL87, I would check with your provider first and see if he has any problems with racing uk channels before doing any scans.

racing uk is a subscription channel, it could be the provider doesn't subscribe to it.

racing uk is a subscription channel, it could be the provider doesn't subscribe to it.

Correct Grog but the servers who state they have local cards and are saying the provide the channel are all now using cache IMO and there's where the problem lies!

Back