Missing Channels

s_mawds

Just bought a Blade 5000s with Dec 14 firmware. Everything fine at first but now I cannot get quite a few channels, like Sky Sport 2, channel 4 and 5 to name but a few. Strangely, I have tried a few different lines but still have the same problem. Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

scan for them look up the frequency on 'king of sats' website a lot of channels changed frequency again

does ajsat provide lists for Bm5000s? thought they were for BM7000s???

Blade Online have updated the channel list today

Funny thing is, ive got the latest (21/7/15) Blade Online channel list and can get BT Sport HD, however I have had my box changed for another 5000s and still cant get Sky Sports 2 or any movies channels. Any ideas or suggestions welcome.

first you need to find the frequencies for those missing channels on king of sats website

press menu on remote - installation - manual scan and put the frequency in there and press GREEN to scan

Last edited:
Thanks, I have a 5000s. I have tried manual scan and still no sports 2 or movies. Also Ive run the 21/7 blade on line channel update. Still not there. Sometimes Im losing fta channels. Ive had this problem on 2 boxes now, could it be my dish? Though I am getting at least 75% signal and quality.
Dont think its my line as Ive tried a couple with same result. Its driving me crazy. Could firmware be corrupt?

Ive noticed for the channels I cant pick up, I'm getting a signal strength of 78% and a quality reading of 0%. Does anyone know what could be causing this to happen on some channels but not others?

Back