Missing fta channels

scrawnban

I've upgraded to infinity but there are a good few missing fta channels, including film four, freesports and all the free music free channels, ive done a few auto scans and its not picking them up. Any suggestions.

You could try deleting bouquets menu > setup > service searching > autobouquetsmaker > delete bouquets
Then start scan

Have you another feed in another room to scan on to check if its the same pointing to dish issue or more channels pulled in meaning bad cable?

I'm having this problem as well,I'm running WB7 and am missing lots of fta as well as some paid channels.i am using tuner b with VM feed,all was ok until I had to replace a splitter

I'm having this problem as well,I'm running WB7 and am missing lots of fta as well as some paid channels.i am using tuner b with VM feed,all was ok until I had to replace a splitter

your issue maybe wrong/bad splitter in use as the other posts are to do with sat.

your issue maybe wrong/bad splitter in use as the other posts are to do with sat.
Ok mate thanks,I got a splitter which you advised a few days ago as the one I had was a cheepo and I could not get any channels on VM now I get most channels but missing a few could this still be a splinter problem?

yes correct one in use.maybe reboot router and box and rescan to see if you pick them up as i presume not listed?

yes correct one in use.maybe reboot router and box and rescan to see if you pick them up as i presume not listed?
The channels are listed but there's no picture,as far as I can see it's mainly sd channels and fta,I've changed the splitter again today as I bought 2 of the same but still no good.
I have rebooted everything loads of times,I had a VM engineer out,that's how I lost the splitter,could he have done anything else to foul my signal?

The channels are listed but there's no picture,as far as I can see it's mainly sd channels and fta,I've changed the splitter again today as I bought 2 of the same but still no good.
I have rebooted everything loads of times,I had a VM engineer out,that's how I lost the splitter,could he have done anything else to foul my signal?
I've tried to reconfigure auto bouquets but on wooshbuild 7 there's not as many options to configure as on earlier WB versions

I've upgraded to infinity but there are a good few missing fta channels, including film four, freesports and all the free music free channels, ive done a few auto scans and its not picking them up. Any suggestions.
I had this problem,I found a solution which worked for me.
Download AutoBouquetsMaker from plugins download and rescan for some reason the AutoBouquets(28.2E) wasn't doing a complete scan.
This worked for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys dont know if this is where i should post this. Im using a zegemma h.2.s only for fta channels, but for some reason i don't have itv1 i have all the other channels. Any help would be great thanks

Back