MISSING S*Y CHANNELS - LOOK HERE!!!

Absolutely mate. Loads of people on here will now bash the post and say 'my IPTV supplier is great and cheap' etc. That may be the case but the ones I've seen are the same old restreams from the same sources. The 'cheap main ones' will give you most channels but the actual feeds for most popular ones you can get from a basic google search or at worst, you could get an AceStream of. Weirdly, they only give you MTV Rocks, but no other premium music channels! [emoji14]

It's kind of like CS in a way, you have your 3 or 4 main peeps who actually stream direct from the feed (these are the equivalent of the guys hosting servers with local cards attached in CS). The next tier down is made up of servers which simply take the original feed and restream it with their own username and passwords (just like the CS resellers with cheap hosted servers resharing ECM's from the local card servers).

Give it a few months and people will truly find if their pot of gold £40 for a year of IPTV is truly going to last.

Well I hope it doesn't last so all hands would be on deck to resolve the issues around CS. Bring Back CS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At The Races back after a channel update on my V8S!

Thought this had gone. So had a look on my H2S and it's an 'arrow up & red button' job, but it's there.

Well I hope it doesn't last so all hands would be on deck to resolve the issues around CS. Bring Back CS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are living in cookoo land if you think that c/s satellite will be cracked

Just had a little flick through my zgemma and some of the channels are back, Nickelodeon is working using the red button so my little ones happy, also Comedy Central and plus 1 are back, hope its a good sign.

Just had a little flick through my zgemma and some of the channels are back, Nickelodeon is working using the red button so my little ones happy, also Comedy Central and plus 1 are back, hope its a good sign.

No, Nickelodeon / NickToons / Nick Junior and a couple of others were always available on 11141H.

No, Nickelodeon / NickToons / Nick Junior and a couple of others were always available on 11141H.
Your right ste i reflashed my zgemma to ipab and nick Jr on there without pressing red button and comedy central but all the other dark channels have been removed apart from the ones that are available at the moment but I checked my box in bedroom there still black there and some available by pressing down and red

Your right ste i reflashed my zgemma to ipab and nick Jr on there without pressing red button and comedy central but all the other dark channels have been removed apart from the ones that are available at the moment but I checked my box in bedroom there still black there and some available by pressing down and red

Probably just need to update you ABM config.

Hi , yes i am also looking some more information as to what is the best box i can get for cable connection, i had been using a dreambox with a sat tuner, but i also have vm with the basic package, so i am lookin to change boxes as i am not keen on the iptv route. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Hi , yes i am also looking some more information as to what is the best box i can get for cable connection, i had been using a dreambox with a sat tuner, but i also have vm with the basic package, so i am lookin to change boxes as i am not keen on the iptv route. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

For the price, you can't go wrong with the zgemma h5.2tc - this box will allow you to record 1 cable channel whilst watching another. The only downside is there's no option for an internal hard drive if that's something you're bothered about.

For the price, you can't go wrong with the zgemma h5.2tc - this box will allow you to record 1 cable channel whilst watching another. The only downside is there's no option for an internal hard drive if that's something you're bothered about.
Well it would have been as i have one set up now on the dreambox, but theres not much point to it now as i would have mainly recorded from the likes of sky one, atlantic, living, etc, but i will check the zgemma out and thanks for your advice mate.

Back