Missing some HD on VM cable

ozshea

Hi there,
I have a H2H and i was just using the sat side but with the uncertainty with the sat side at the minute i said i'd give the cable side a go just so i'd be ahead of the game if it do go tits up, i flashed wooshbuild v5 and got my net id and scanned away it found 259 channels but only some are HD, sky sports 1 and 5 are HD but 2 3 and 4 are not plus the channels are all over the place, maybe i'm not searching correctly and i'm only pulling in some of the channels, also when i put in a cable line it overrides the sat line and i lose sat, is there any way i can run both at the same time and also is there a way to organise the channels so its the same as vermin, i'm in ireland if anybody out there can give me a hand that would be greatly appreciated.

ok heres where i'm at, tryed a few different scans eventually have all the HD channels, i have the sat line as an nline and the cable line is a cline, when i go to var/keys the nline is showing in the newcamd.list and the cline is there in the .cfg list, when i go to cam set up cam 1 is running mgcamd and opening the sat side and cam 2 is not running, i've selected cccam for cam 2 and tried to start it but its saying no ecm info found, could somebody tell me how to run cam 2 at the same time as cam 1, any pointers at all greatly appreciated.

CCcam will run a C and an N line, however a lot of cable servers won't allow you to use it.

So the easiest fix is just running two N lines in Mgcam.

You can only have one type of Cam switched on at a time

thanks for your replys lads, i did as dangerous said i downloaded his mg_cfg and put the 3 files in usr/keys and turned on mgcamd_138r1 and only sat will run, if i turn on cccam then cable runs but no sat...?

bees said run both as nlines but my cable server only lets me download in cccam.cfg format, can i edit this to nline in notepad and then run the 2 cws lines in mgcam
or am i losing the run of myself, thanks again for your help.

cactikid, obviously a few duplicates and radio,
259 channels for ireland wow.
you know what i meant, 259 services found, duplicates, radio and whatever else it pulled in lol, when i used a different search it actually found 300 services and these included the missing HD's from the original serch, anyway everything up and running so well pleased, i dont mind a bit of sarcasm...;-)

Hi there,
I have a H2H and i was just using the sat side but with the uncertainty with the sat side at the minute i said i'd give the cable side a go just so i'd be ahead of the game if it do go tits up, i flashed wooshbuild v5 and got my net id and scanned away it found 259 channels but only some are HD, sky sports 1 and 5 are HD but 2 3 and 4 are not plus the channels are all over the place, maybe i'm not searching correctly and i'm only pulling in some of the channels, also when i put in a cable line it overrides the sat line and i lose sat, is there any way i can run both at the same time and also is there a way to organise the channels so its the same as vermin, i'm in ireland if anybody out there can give me a hand that would be greatly appreciated.
As regards to not getting all the channels and some just not coming on. Change it from brut force to virgin uk or i think i used telewest and once it retuned all the channels were fine...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back