mixed lines query

cactikid

VIP Member
Ok need some guidance,on solo2 i am looking at multisat lines and most providers use cccam only so no problem on solo2 as no providers onit as yet.
xtrend boxes are using mgcamd but also want to add multisat feed in cccam,is that usable as dont want to stop/start cams? cheers.
i bet others are having issues so might be useful ? cheers.

I dont have cam 1 or cam 2 but years ago i had to swap stop one cam and start another with openvix.
its new to me also lol,i want to use one only to make life easy.

Both cccam and mgcamd can run both cline and n line so what ever one u want to use is all good will be no problems

You can add both subs (or more) to your one cam file

N: blah blah blah
N: blah2 blah2 blah2

or
C: blah
C: blah2

or
CWS = blah
CWS = blah2

When you change channel the correct cam will kick in.

I use it for my multisat and works fine. At one point I had 4 subs in one file and it should always choose the fastest / working one for that channel.

Yeah mate if nline just add second line
As
CWS = Line1
CWS_MULTIPLE = line2
Or if cline then make a cccamd.list file with the cline then put it in keys folder

Last edited:
think that file from downloads is been used for years.
ahh so your telling me to use n or c line with cccam and both will work without having to switch on / off cams when going on different sats.
so still using cws line ,
send other line to keys as its a n or c line and using openvix.

dont need oscam

If your CCcam softcam will run both C: and N: subs in CCcam.cfg files then you can put them both in the one CCcam.cfg
Or just get a newcamd from the provider(s) and stick them all together in there.

In Oscam you enter the details and tell it the protocol to use, ie newcamd or cccam and enter your details. ie a newcamd line may look like:

CWS = SERVER PORT USERNAME PASSWORD 6ETxhB05P4 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

the equivelent in oscam file will be:

[reader]
label = LINE 1
enable = 1
protocol = newcamd
device = SERVER,PORT
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
user = USERNAME
password = PASSWORD
group = 1

you could then add your second line in the same way, changing protocol, SERVER,PORT,USERNAME and PASSWORD

No need to switch cams or restart anything.

I have requested a cws line and awaiting what muppets offer me a cline lol

ohhh crap i did not read first post :fuckyou::grin:

I have requested a cws line and awaiting what muppets offer me a cline lol

ohhh crap i did not read first post :fuckyou::grin:

Had quite a few test lines and found when requesting a n line I never had a reply, even though they advertise them (not off this site)
Running 3 c lines in oscam, but watching boxing last night it was constantly freezing, switched to cccam, same 3 lines and all was good, strange as I thought oscam was supposed to be the bees knees.

Back