more blocks on the way?

Now I think it is necessary to try out some of the new VPN's services
Who knows, maybe the popular VPn's services will comply with the decisions
So let's be proactive
it's not going to be an issue if you ask me but if it does become one then getting a cheap VPS server and run own VPN software on it might be an idea. Costs more than VPN service and only single location but its a work round.

it's not going to be an issue if you ask me but if it does become one then getting a cheap VPS server and run own VPN software on it might be an idea. Costs more than VPN service and only single location but its a work round.
If all this is true about vpn ect then you would be better not using one as would be pointless lol

VPNs won't be banned, they have legitimate business uses. They existed long before iptv.

And if some do comply and block streaming there will be plenty of vpn's who refuse, their whole business is built around user privacy.

Last edited:
Anyone who's anyone in the iptv world knows who he is. His biggest mistake was selling too much, to too many people who he didn't know. Iptv doesn't need to be anything more than a nice little sideline to top up your wage/benefits but there's a hell of a lot of people who don't know when to stop selling and put themselves at risk of prosecution, and the resellers here can make light of it as much as they like but it's a fact that people are getting some pretty hefty sentences for selling iptv these days.

Back