More channels gone.

Hi I have iptv on my zgemma h2s but it doesn't pause etc. It will record but it does indefinitely as it doesnt recognise the channnel i guess as i haven't managed to get epg on it as yet. Is their a way to get it to pause etc or is this something that will only happen once I've got epg up and running on it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Same here. I've used E-channelizer and now have an EPG for the IPTV streams. Recording can be done from the EPG page as normal. Can't pause though. Anyone know if timeshift is possible with IPTV streams on an H2S?
In E-channelizer select a iptv channel to edit then change the stream type to dvb instead of iptv that worked for me.

Not in a cable area so it looks like either IPTV ( on my zgemma 2s box ) or - sharp intake of breath - going back to Sky but just got an offer from them for £9pm for 12 months

£9 per month..!!!!

It was a sort "why not come back?" offer. That is the price for the 'original' bundle i.e no movies, box sets or sports (but I can get all of those elsewhere anyway).

Do you think it's expensive or cheap ?

Whats £9 a month getting you?

Haven't fully read the flyer yet but it is only that price for 12 months and that is just the "original" bundle.

sky.com/offer60

But the T&C's say it only applies to people who left Sky within the last 12 months

Last edited:
I know a great provider, full iptv in hd with TV guide!

Also provides sat and cable subs...

Supports all android devices Zgemma etc.

Quality stable service with full support.

If you're interested PM and I'll point you in the right direction.

I'm not a reseller I just like to help people out seeing as many others have helped me in the past!
Hi
Just read your post about IPTV service. Looking to recover SS4 & STRATTON NEWS HQ. Not too bothered about the more obscure ones. Maybe I'm stupid, but I can't understand how these channels are available via IPTV but not by card sharing?
Anyway any info on a long term fix would be much appreciated

As I understand it, no "fix" as yet via satellite. some IPTV is provided using VM service amongst other ways, ive PM you information on my provider. - strict "opening times" though which I forgot to mention earlier due to the level of enquiries they get. Although opening times don't apply if there is a service issue and you have subs with them... Times are for general enquiries only.

As I understand it, no "fix" as yet via satellite. some IPTV is provided using VM service amongst other ways, ive PM you information on my provider. - strict "opening times" though which I forgot to mention earlier due to the level of enquiries they get. Although opening times don't apply if there is a service issue and you have subs with them... Times are for general enquiries only.
could you pm me the details too dude? Hard to find a sub someone is actually using that's happy with it ☺

i got a trial iptv sub for 24 hours,and its absolutely flawless.
all in hd, 3 o clocks etc good price and happy as,only problem
is no epg

not arsed about recording,only watch live events or the odd movie.
as for mag boxes,theyre not without their problems either.
get a good quality,original box with a good provider and iptv will run very well.
im running iptv on a freesat v8 golden,and its crystal clear for me.

Back