RTE 1 IRL
RTE 1 +1 IRL
RTE 2 IRL
TV3 IRL
TG4 IRL
Oireachtas TV IRL
RTE Jr IRL
RTE News Now IRL

Yes, $LY Sports are blackened and others. It's not even the last Tuesday of the month.. we'll be down to none at the end of May.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any thoughts as to why cable still have all channels, even HD? Is this likely to go the same way.......difficult to answer I know, but I was just interested in people's views, cant decide which way to go, cable or IPTV. Let's face it, sly will be completely blank in the next few weeks.

Does anyone have any thoughts as to why cable still have all channels, even HD? Is this likely to go the same way.......difficult to answer I know, but I was just interested in people's views, cant decide which way to go, cable or IPTV. Let's face it, sly will be completely blank in the next few weeks.

Virmin will have different encryption. but I'm sure it'll not be long. IPTV relies on card sharing - Virmin, UK or Foreign satellite. ( My own thoughts)

To many out there now selling lines or subs. I'm not a fan of IPTV so may jump back to $LY. I've had my money out of it.

Reality is kicking in, the party is over isn't it!!

I've remained positive, BUT $LY have stepped up the game and what appears to have blocked 3rd party boxes from receiving these channels.

At the end of day they are taking steps to protect their product.

Comedy central is still available on 11141 h 22000
Nickelodeon is still available on 11141 h 22000
Nick toons is still available on 11141 h 22000
Nick Jr is still available on 11141 h 22000
The rest of the channels on the 2 new black transponders are gone

Baby TV gone as well, anyone any suggestions as how to entertain a 10 month old at 7 in the morning????

Back