More channels gone

Warning !
Before posting please count down from ten to zero and breath
The world is not over
You will still have your regular bills to pay, life will go on

Also your not the only one, so no one cares if you have lost the same channels as everyone else
This time you are not a snowflake

Yep all movies gone on mine as well.. purchased iptv a few months ago. Tried the movies channels on there and they don't load either.. no guesses as to where they get their streams from [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive been offered the VM line via a zgemma h2h

is this a better option than IPTV? I dont know much about IPTV at all

I would need to buy a zgemma h2h box first which is going to cost me about 80 quid so it would be handy to know if it will be worth the expense
If you have vm to your house... You you don't state of you do. If so yes it's more stable than Iptv

Channels Off 18/05/17

12.188 (V)
Real Lives
MUTV
Fox News
Nat Geo
Nat Geo +1
Nat Geo Wild
History
History +1
H2
Crime+Investigation
At the Races

11,836 (H)
Viceland
Real Lives +1
Lifetime +1
LFC
GINXeSports TV
Crime Investation +1
TV3 +1
3e
Zee Cinema

11,934 (V)
Sky Premier
Sky Premier +1
Sky Greats
Sky Disney
Sky Family
Sky Comedy
Sky Thriller
Sky Drama Romance
Sky ScFI/Horror
Sky Select
Edit Post Reply Reply With Quote

Here's how a good iptv set up should look.
0d7718ed5f691417e29504e1aa882266.jpg

db838155b161d798c080a034a5be6bbc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm wondering how I can get tv guide for my iptv mine looks nothing like that they way yours is would be 100 times better for me any help I would appreciate and be very gratefull thanks

That is how his provider has it setup.
Mine is almost the same
Is there any way I could do that myself my provider on holiday and going to look into it when he comes back my iptv done through xtreametv just plain and simple and I won't buy a tv mag or keep referring to epg on sky lol

Not with xtreamtv I don't think.
If you had a m3u file you could convert it into a bouquet then manually edit all the service data to point to the EPG.

I've heard to be able to record 2 channels at 1 time I'd need a multi room for iptv...but I'm thinking can I still record a freeview channel from e2 bouquets I.e. BBC 1 and one channel from the iptv bouquets I.e. Sky sports 1 would it be possible to record them same time without the need of a extra multi room sub?

I'm wondering how I can get tv guide for my iptv mine looks nothing like that they way yours is would be 100 times better for me any help I would appreciate and be very gratefull thanks
I like the look of that, what steps would be needed to get this running on a Zgemma please?

I've heard to be able to record 2 channels at 1 time I'd need a multi room for iptv...but I'm thinking can I still record a freeview channel from e2 bouquets I.e. BBC 1 and one channel from the iptv bouquets I.e. Sky sports 1 would it be possible to record them same time without the need of a extra multi room sub?
Yes in theory as the FTA channels are separate from any sub. Don't know if you can record a stream you aren't watching though?

Would also not be able to watch another IPTV channel while recording, without multiroom anyway.

Christ, I really hope this isn't the way forward...

So what happened here?
has this happened before ?
Is there anyway the guys that develop the software we install on the boxes can get the stations working again ?
or is it to much work ? ...

Back