Most remaining CS channels gone dark

asmad

TK Veteran
I've lost most of my remaining card sharing channels over the weekend .Tried another supplier and all the same channels are dark with it too.

All the discovery channels gone except animal planet+1.
Most of the remaining entertainment channels are gone.

BT Sports and EIR sports are still working fine. MTV still working but glitchy. W comes and goes too.

The 2 lines I have used are from completely different sources and different servers, but the same channels are working on both and the same channels are dead.

Sky blacked out most of channels over 12 months ago ie sports movies the stones what you can view are the ones that's left the only way to get the blank channels back is through iptv or cable if you live in a cabled area

I read another thread on here somewhere a day or so ago saying a transponder has gone black. Browse the Satellite threads and you should find it

Sky blacked out most of channels over 12 months ago ie sports movies the stones what you can view are the ones that's left the only way to get the blank channels back is through iptv or cable if you live in a cabled area
apparently the latest blackout has hit discovery channels etc. I don't use satellite these days but saw something over the weekend

I do use IPTV for a lot of my channels but have kept my card sharing line mostly for the discovery and BT sport channels.

I mentioned this yesterday in another thread but not much talk about it. Perhaps not many using 28.2 much now. If I was anyone else I'd get that dish set up for 19e along with 28.2 for freesat.

Yep, nicktoons (Ireland), GOLD and W I've noticed gone. Also ITV 2,3,4 HD now seems dark after bouncing up and down.
No more SpongeBob sadly; seems Krabs has expanded his security. I hope Plankton can one day get the formula again;)

Guys these channels are still working .. There is a major cache issue atm preventing these channels from opening .. I have got them to open here for a few seconds then stop so there not gone .. Give it a few days and they may work grand again

Guys these channels are still working .. There is a major cache issue atm preventing these channels from opening .. I have got them to open here for a few seconds then stop so there not gone .. Give it a few days and they may work grand again
Fingers crossed

Confirming also they do still work when they want too and briefly!

Back