Motorised dish prob

Anst11

Hi everyone - wondered if I could pick all your brains...

So I today installed a technomate 5402 box and motorised my dish so I can make use of Usals and get loads of satellites to watch. Most is great, watched a very budget Iranian soap opera at lunch. :)

Got most euro satellites fta channels and I have a Euro line which I have used before on the v8s. However today, I cannot for the life of me add a cline to the box. I've looked on technings and done all the patch and add on stages but it just won't work. I know my internet (via Ethernet) is working as I can get onto YouTube and iptv etc.

Has plugging the cable to a new box voided the line maybe? All I can think of.

The process of patching and adding on line is extremely annoying and can't find that much USEFUL and up to date info on how to do it.

What can I do?

Adding to this, I am also trying to find a particular channel - Italian channel Canale5. I have found it (but encrypted which would be clear if my line worked! Grrrr) on 13.0e but apparently it should be clear on 5.0w - upon searching and scanning 5.0w it isn't there at all.

Checked all details of this channel
At kingofsat.

Last thing - I have a viacess tntsat card (bought in France) which is still in date but not seeming to be working. The box recognises the card but makes me difference to anything.

In summary lol:

1) adding cline problem
2) canale 5 problem
3) viaccess card problem

Have posted similar in technomate sub-forum but it doesn't seem to be a popular forum for help, sorry if this annoys mods. Apologies.

I haven't tried 5w but my dish deffo picks it up on 13e - 11919V 29900 SR

Here's a channel list which should work on your box - may help > CLICK ME

Sorry, not sure about the other issues you're having as I have never used a Technomate stb or a ca card.

Back