motorised dish

uproar717

Been curious about a motorised dish for a while now as alot of people see to praise them, just curious what kind of channels you can you get with them? I asume its mostly foreign launguage? Or is there more english speaking channels etc? And is there any english HD channels? Thanks for any imput

yes there are english speaking programs check on kingofsat for what audio stream each sat does.

HTML:
http://en.kingofsat.net/pos-19.2E.php

HTML:
http://en.kingofsat.net/pos-13E.php

Lots more fun with a motorised dish---lots more to watch plus most sat boxes will allow you to revert to original language on film channels, sport etc [except those nasty froggies] I hardly ever tune to Astra 28.2e [Sky] because there is so much more to watch elsewhere---in fact my youngest is now watching "Dragon Trainer 2" on Primafila [Hotbird 13e]
So go for the system--it's very cheap to set up.
Reaper.

I'd love to get a motorized dish and have a play, great thread, can you get a small dish these days? what to go for, what would you recommend?

Stop crying Cacti and let us fortunate souls watch Primafilalol
Reaper.

---------- Post Merged at 09:37 PM ----------

Mr SD--dish size is dependent on location but in UK size is between 80--90cms fitted to a H--H motor which is usually aligned to south with a generous arc from 13W to 42E giving access to plenty of sats [if you have the right provider].
Cactikid has amost wonderful set-up [he'd love to show you his photos] lol
Joking aside---you have the V8S which is capable of powering the dish either by Diseqc or USALS and the sky's [forgive the pun] the limit.
Reaper.

Thanks for the info, and it's something I'm going to look into, I've always wanted to have a play with a motorized dish, think I'll have a look around fleabay and see what's what, size that you have said is well good, I'm tired of driving around and seeing 30 foot technomate dishes hanging of the side of houses...lol

I'll do some more research and reading on what H--H means and the like and come back to you.

Ohhhh kinda excited. :)

more tears as i losing all my channels and tv lol,bedroom clearout before ceiling meets floor.might just paint a black tv on wall and look at blank screen lol

Ahhh!!!! The Muppet Show---falling ceilings, painted TV's on walls. Gonzo holes in the skirting----oh how you rich people love to show offlol
Reaper.

Nice :) I knew there had to be more than just foreign sport on the other sats for people to bother, Really quite intrigued to get one now and have a look for myself, Thanks for all the info!

Back