motorized dish setup now need some pointers

Put another lnb on your sky dish so you can use 19e too. it fits just to tge right of 28.2e and works very well. Very handy for the German and spanish for the wife whilst you can still use the motorised for the football etc or simply for recording purposes
god if i had of known that i wouldn't have got a motorized setup as i was under the impression you needed a bigger dish. ah well every days a school day lol.

As I said put another lnb on the sky dish to run alongside the motorised and sky set ups. Having both is better for me as I like to record stuff off various satellites and as usual everything I like watching seems to clash.

hi guys i have just upgraded my zgemma star s2 box to a vu+ duo solo2 and am after some info on best setup and what i can do with this box i have a motorized setup and am running the latest wooshbuild on it. i have tried to use vhannibal auto setup on it but it messes up my 28.2 stuff i am pretty new to this sat stuff

Guys ,
I 've a vu solo2 running tm 2300 motor/80cm dish,USALS,correct coordinates long and lat,decent quad lnb,but the motor seems to have a mind of it s own,all plumb,for Astra 28.2 it spins round to 130 degrees and not 144 which is where it is.Sometimes with east and west search it won't move at all so you d think power issue,but I can get up there easily and drive it with manual button which are ok.Checked cable and double checked connections.No joy.Using open atv 6.1 image.Any ideas ?

Guys ,
I 've a vu solo2 running tm 2300 motor/80cm dish,USALS,correct coordinates long and lat,decent quad lnb,but the motor seems to have a mind of it s own,all plumb,for Astra 28.2 it spins round to 130 degrees and not 144 which is where it is.Sometimes with east and west search it won't move at all so you d think power issue,but I can get up there easily and drive it with manual button which are ok.Checked cable and double checked connections.No joy.Using open atv 6.1 image.Any ideas ?

Possibly software limits are set so won't pass the limit set but will by manual movement on motor.

Back