moved box to different house and now cant get any primium on the EPG?

itsmrjt

TK Veteran
moved box to different house and now cant get any primium on the EPG? Do I need to set scan network to yes? I can't remember

moved box to different house and now cant get any primium on the EPG? Do I need to set scan network to yes? I can't remember

Have you restarted the cams in softcams? You've already posted this information on another thread

Yeah I did.. funny thing was I had left it already set so i could just plug n play.. but connected it all up and there wasn't any premium stiff like sly movies sly sports, yet I did have FTA and there was the odd channel with no listing but it would just skip that channel on the epg... tried to scan again but once it finished it was still the same. I also did restart softcams and looked at filezilla to make sure my line was added. also tried ABM but didn't touch any settings because I had it all working like an hour before hand! After about 3 hours I decided to reflash and all the channel listings were there but only fta was working... then added my line... and retarted softcams and then my channels worked, Then mounted usb and updated epg and everything seems to be good... I have one line connected to tuner A but went to record something for 2 mins and it didn't change channel it?? So i recorded one film for 2mins and watched another movie channel... funny eh?..

Back