Movie channels not working

Hi

I have a a v5s box but am having the below issue

I am having an issue with movies channels showing as scrambled, I have done a channel list update but still no joy.

I have checked with my line supplier and they have stated that all is ok at the server level.

Not sure what next step would be.

maybe a re-scan but not sure how to do this and if a re-scan was successful how would I import that back into the favorites?

Back up your line by dumping to u.s.b try firmware update

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Changing your line format. If that doesn't work Google no signal fix for openbox that may fix your problem

If you press menu go to installation scroll down to l.n.b power switch off to see if your movie channels are on this will prove that your l.n.b can't switch between your various boxes make sure you switch the l.n.b power back on not a great fan off signal fixes have you other sky + boxes to your dish

Hi

I have tried the above and had no joy, the channels are just showing as scrambled not no signal.

I have tried the line on another box and all channels work fine so not an issue with the line

I have restored the box to factory and even carried out a blind scan but still no movie channels

Any help would be appreciated

You could run your box off separate dish or try the signal fix basically it is a piece off satellite cable with a dioide installed between the two connectors to allow the l.n.b switch between the v and h

When you have selected the movies have you pressed the information button on the remote to see what your signal quality is to rule this problem out

Back