1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Movie description.

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by scooby000, Jan 5, 2019.

1. scooby000

scooby000 Registered

Hi All, When i record a programme on my duo2 it downloads with a description of the programme, is there a way to add a description to a movie that i download (on my laptop) then send to the duo2 hdd.

2. grog68

grog68 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

there is a meta file that is stored with recordings which is a plain text file with title and description in it but it also includes other bits of info which I don't know what it all is. Not sure if you can manually create a meta file for downloads.

3. scooby000

scooby000 Registered

4. Willo3092

Willo3092 TK Veteran

Male
    East Midlands
    I assumed you meant a standard recording from sat or cable and didn't read the question properly :eek:
    All standard recordings have 6 files and the programme description is in the eit file.

upload_2019-1-6_11-52-49.png

I don't think there's a way of editing an embedded description.

5. scooby000

scooby000 Registered

No worries mate, its not really a problem. It was just something that's always bugged me. Thanks anyway.