Movie organisor plugin needed

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi

I deleted the plugin because it recently kept on crashing when it ran....I though t I'd be able to install a latest version of it perhaps from the feeds but it totally was not there.

Could any help in perhaps getting a up to date movie organisor that hopefully won't crash my zgemma h2s on openatv.

Kind regards

There is a link to the latest version in the first post at http://www.techkings.org/threads/mo...se-your-series-recordings-into-folders.97690/

You mention it crashed on the hour which you suspect was being caused by the plugin, have you tried changing the settings so the Movieorganisor runs every 15 minutes to see if it crashes every 15 minutes.

In the thread I just mentioned you say 'a few times it crashes every hour', so I am confused, has it crashed a few times or is it crashing every hour?

You haven't said what build you are using if any? what other plugins have you got installed? Can you post your crash log here? if you open 'file explorer' (windows 10) and then click on network link on left, browse to Zgemmah52tc -> root/home/root/logs and you should find some logs, the latest one should be from the last crash.

There is a link to the latest version in the first post at http://www.techkings.org/threads/mo...se-your-series-recordings-into-folders.97690/

You mention it crashed on the hour which you suspect was being caused by the plugin, have you tried changing the settings so the Movieorganisor runs every 15 minutes to see if it crashes every 15 minutes.

In the thread I just mentioned you say 'a few times it crashes every hour', so I am confused, has it crashed a few times or is it crashing every hour?

You haven't said what build you are using if any? what other plugins have you got installed? Can you post your crash log here? if you open 'file explorer' (windows 10) and then click on network link on left, browse to Zgemmah52tc -> root/home/root/logs and you should find some logs, the latest one should be from the last crash.

Hi

I'm using willowbuild openatv 5.3.

I noticed after I reflashed my box yesterday with willows build openatv 5.3...it was set to run every 1 hour and exactly on the hour it would crash and I could see in crash....I then today manually pressed the run now button to see if it would sort some files into the folders and it crashed again.

Sorry just trying to upload the crash log. Gimme a min

https://www.dropbox.com/s/avqn2iuly9iig55/enigma2_crash_1499894468.log?dl=0

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    932.4 KB · Views: 25
Yea a read you had other issues with willows build, can you post the crash log

I see this line in the log:

No such file or directory: '/media/hdd/movie/IMG_4231.mp4.meta'

I think this is causing the issue, do you have a IMG_4231.mp4 in the movie folder?

I'm away until saturday now so will respond to anything you post when i get back

I see this line in the log:

No such file or directory: '/media/hdd/movie/IMG_4231.mp4.meta'

I think this is causing the issue, do you have a IMG_4231.mp4 in the movie folder?

I'm away until saturday now so will respond to anything you post when i get back

Hi

Yes that is in the movie folder and ive just deleted it as it's not needed.

But as I was just getting ready to delete that file after reading your last post it crashed. Again on the hour at 1am.

Please see link below when you get back.

Thanks for your help

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n3es7iepo7vt7vb/enigma2_crash_1499904000.log?dl=0

Attachments

• IMG_7132.JPG
    IMG_7132.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Yes, try it without that file.
The plugin is meant to work with files that have filenames are structured in the way that either they are recorded by the box or downloaded with the IPTV plugin. That file was neither and I suspect that was the cause, I will take a look when I get time but in the mean time can you try removing the file and then see if it crashes.

He says he has the latest version of the plugin, which should 2.08. I know there was issues like this with earlier versions and no one has mentioned anything like this for ages.

Yes, try it without that file.
The plugin is meant to work with files that have filenames are structured in the way that either they are recorded by the box or downloaded with the IPTV plugin. That file was neither and I suspect that was the cause, I will take a look when I get time but in the mean time can you try removing the file and then see if it crashes.

No crashes so far today. But looking to flash wooshbuild v6... Just read a reply that I can flash it by ftp'ing the image to my hardrive and flash somehow that way via the box. My laptop is a "goner" so can't flash it the USB method.

Are you just using your phone then?
I've never tried it myself but it should work to FTP the file across.
If you have an Android phone you can use the OTG 'on the go' to transfer to USB.

Are you just using your phone then?
I've never tried it myself but it should work to FTP the file across.
If you have an Android phone you can use the OTG 'on the go' to transfer to USB.

Yep just using my iPhone. Gonna give it go later. fingers crossed!

Cheers

Back