Movies/tv shows plugin

Allview

Does anyone know any good movie and tv show plugins?, I’m using the latest openvix, IPTV player works but looking for something a bit better

yIffy and hd cartoon are pretty good needs a daily update. These can be found on the iptv player i belive all in English

I find IPTV works pretty well but the problem I have is with 1280x720 files as they play for about 10 seconds and then need to buffer. Can't be my internet speed as I'm getting 60meg, would a vpn blocker solve this or is this an IPTV isuue. I have a ZGemma H2H running Wooshbuild 7. Many Thanks

I find IPTV works pretty well but the problem I have is with 1280x720 files as they play for about 10 seconds and then need to buffer. Can't be my internet speed as I'm getting 60meg, would a vpn blocker solve this or is this an IPTV isuue. I have a ZGemma H2H running Wooshbuild 7. Many Thanks
That could be down to the link you use also , have you tried different links in different services ?

Check out vumoo in the iptv plugin has some great movie links . Sometimes watching films in hd can cause them to buffer , i watch a lot of films in sd and seems to cut out the buffering issue .....

Back