Moving channels on stbemu pro

justblaze

I am wanting to clean up the channel guide on stbemu and move the channels i watch most to the top. I know this can be done with favourites but for some reason lastime i did that they all got wiped, plus you are still limited to the actual ordering of the channels
As im on an nvidia shield i have limited buttons on the remote so i downloaded an android app, hit the blue button to move channels, and nothing happens.. the button works for searching the VOD just not for moving channels.
Has anyone had any luck moving channels or does it only work on a legit magbox?? or maybe its set by the provider and some disable the option?
Any help will be greatly appreciated

EDIT ..so i found out if i add to favourites, then blue button works to move channels around the faves list , BUT, the movements dont stay and when i go off the list the channels are back where they were before moving :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
I am wanting to clean up the channel guide on stbemu and move the channels i watch most to the top. I know this can be done with favourites but for some reason lastime i did that they all got wiped, plus you are still limited to the actual ordering of the channels
As im on an nvidia shield i have limited buttons on the remote so i downloaded an android app, hit the blue button to move channels, and nothing happens.. the button works for searching the VOD just not for moving channels.
Has anyone had any luck moving channels or does it only work on a legit magbox?? or maybe its set by the provider and some disable the option?
Any help will be greatly appreciated

EDIT ..so i found out if i add to favourites, then blue button works to move channels around the faves list , BUT, the movements dont stay and when i go off the list the channels are back where they were before moving :mad::mad::mad:

Did you manage to resolve this matter. I have the same thing, move channels around and they move back. Also, when your app starts does it go straight to favourites or all channels?

Did you manage to resolve this matter. I have the same thing, move channels around and they move back. Also, when your app starts does it go straight to favourites or all channels?

sorry ionly just seen this and i posted a reply to you in your other post go check there... when ive closed the app and start it i have to select faves only , otherwise it will just show all the channels again... if you got any other questions just ask in the other post mate

or you could use xtream editor and use the mag service they have,and u can alter each group till your hearts content, for a small price that is about £1.50
tbh I prefer xtreams mag set up than the normal one u get with each provider

Back