moving house ?

patch

i have a H2H set up and working , will it work if i connect it at another address a few streets away ? thanks

As long as you have your sat or cable feed there shouldn't be any issues moving locally, if you move further a field then you will need your network I.D and rescan for channels.

Thanks, its for a friend who wants a box . i may upgrade from the H2H to a cable box that also does iptv . Which cable box would be best ? dont need 4K . Thanks

Ive run my H2H with vm and iptv for ages with no issues, it wont run 4K as they are only H264, you will need H265 for 4K

yes i know but will the newer H3 or H5 cable boxes work with iptv ? and are they a better box than the H2H i.e. faster ? thanks also are zgemma better than the Edison or Formuler boxes ?

Not sure on the H3 or H5 i haven't tested them, but there is lots of boxes that will do both and 4K just depends on what you want to pay,
I have just got the Dreambox 900HD Ultra, £275 runs sweet once its set up, but processor is an ARM version so not a lot of images for it, i used the openatv 6.2.
Read up on the giga blue, Technomate or VU+solo

Back