Moving to H2H

Hi Guys,

Currently have a zgemma H2S with an N line that is due to expire in 01/18. With some of the channels going missing on satellite, i looking to move to the H2H.
I have virgin telly and broadband so have the cable connection needed and the satellite connection also.
My question is, do i need to purchase another line for the cable connection to work ? My seller gave a breakdown of his bundles and virgin was one of them.

I'm thinking, i need to purchase the line for cable and renew my n line once it runs out also.
Or can i just use the cable line but will be unable to use the dual connection ? i.e watch and record another program

Any input will be appreciated

Thanks

Yes, you need another line for cable and you can just use the cable line but you wont have a twin cable tuner then so can't record 1 and watch another on cable - go for the zgemma h5.2tc which is twin cable then you can.

cheers for the reply ste.

looking at the h5.2tc box, it doesn't seem to have much support for it. I'm not a novice but don't want to be on my own with.

Might just put up with the h2s until it goes completely.

I'm also looking to switch over from a h2s to a vm box I already have vm bb which included a free TiVo box with there basic package on I've had the thing on standby since I got it :)

So do I just take the wire out of the TiVo and plug it into the h2h or h52c box whichever I go for I like the look of the h52c but I'm concerned by there being no wooshbuild for it

One last question before I order will vm not realise what I'm doing as it's a live connection to them unlike the sat version?

Support for zgemma boxes is brilliant via this site, even for the new boxes - I have Wooshbuild on my H5.2TC which I installed this morning.

VM can only see the box on your network but you can simply change the name of your box to FREESAT or whatever you like which makes it less obvious :)

Excellent il go for the new h52tc box then which whooshbuild image did you install as I can't see this box listed
Support for zgemma boxes is brilliant via this site, even for the new boxes - I have Wooshbuild on my H5.2TC which I installed this morning.

VM can only see the box on your network but you can simply change the name of your box to FREESAT or whatever you like which makes it less obvious :)

I installed the version for the H5.2TC that I got from Wooshman this morning - it only needs slight tweaking.

Cheers Ste

Makes sense about the support, more and more people will start using the cable zgemmas now.

Sounds like it's the best box i can utilise.
If you don't mind me asking, where did you pick yours up from ?

Cheers Ste

Makes sense about the support, more and more people will start using the cable zgemmas now.

Sounds like it's the best box i can utilise.
If you don't mind me asking, where did you pick yours up from ?

The site sponsor will be the best place to buy I've just ordered mine does anyone know if a dedicated sub forum for the box is coming soon?

I'm all up and running now thanks for the advice

So with having unplugged my TiVo and plugged in the h5t2c will vm not be aware of anything at all my only concern with moving to a vm box was them knowing what was happening with me having active services with them

So with having unplugged my TiVo and plugged in the h5t2c will vm not be aware of anything at all my only concern with moving to a vm box was them knowing what was happening with me having active services with them

They will only be able to see it as a network device - you can simply change the name in menu > setup > Network (or system then network) and mounts > mount manager > change name

How will I get the boxing Ppv on next week on the h5t2c (If it's possible)
If your line provider has ordered the event, you will find it in the red button bouqet > it's called s*y events / live events.

Back