MTPockets OpenATV 4.2 2015/08/23 Zgemma Star 2S / 2 / H1 / H2 Backup4

Nope not the i55 just the receivers listed in the title. You can download OpenATV from here for the i55 then follow KiddaCs barebones setup guide. As for the iptv it depends on what your provider has given you - they should be able to guide you (let them know it's an enigma2 box running OpenATV). Good Luck :)

Hi Guys
,​

Sorry but MTPockets OpenATV Build for the Zgemma 2S is no longer available
It was significantly out of date and I don't have the time to produce a new version.

Please instead consider either following KiddaC's step by step (Guinea Pigs) guide to set up your own box exactly as you want it.

or

Install one of the other wonderful backups available here on Techkings
such as Wooshbuilds ATV or Sucmnsees Vix

I'm still here on the forum and will continue to help out where & when I can.

Hopefully this build will have helped many get into the wonderful world of Enigma2 and brought many of you to this fantastic site that is TechKings.

To all that used MTPockets backups best regards, good luck and Peace Out!
:cheers:

Hiya butty , please can you help me? I'm not a techie but have a problem with my boys zgemma 2s he tells me the screen has frozen can watch bbc but no sports especially last night's matches football he and myself can't work out what to do other than turn off then on and reset nothing please help with what we are to do he loves his zgemma more than us!!!

Back