MTPOCKETS OpenATV 4.2 Zgemma Star New Backup 2015-06-23

Hi mtpockets
do you know if your image is good for the fairly new version H2 which has sat and cable tuner as I am having great difficulty finding an image that'd does work , I've tried sucmnsee version but it only recognises 1 tuner ..

Lol, i'm not that bad, it says download from download section -HERE but it just redirects me to a similar page and then keeps doing that

I've just downloaded the file myself a few minutes ago so I know it's working - the forum requires you to contribute a "constructive" post before you are allowed to download. I suppose my previous post here was that.

Hey guys, sorry to be such a pain here but got the update and when it starts to reboot after USB upload it comes on the screen as 'sky enigma 2' and then when LED is around 50/60 on reboot the TV goes blank, the box seems to boot up fine on the LED display but no transmission to TV? Please help

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

do you know if your image is good for the fairly new version H2 which has sat and cable tuner as I am having great difficulty finding an image that'd does work , I've tried sucmnsee version but it only recognises 1 tuner ..

It should work! - If I was lucky enough to have Virgin in our area I'd try it and let you know! You'll need to reconfigure tuner B (press blue, then go to Tuner Setup, tuner configuration and scroll through till you get your cable tuner). Then go into ABM delete all bouquets, then go to setup, EPG, settings, enable virgin EPG change to yes. You should then be able to add Virgin to the providers in ABM, change the priority so Virgin is at the top (ie HD will come first when in all channels bouquet). Then do an automatic scan, followed by a scan of ABM and fingers crossed you'll be all set (that is apart from adding your lines of course ;) ).

Good Luck and please let us know how you get on.

Hey guys, sorry to be such a pain here but got the update and when it starts to reboot after USB upload it comes on the screen as 'sky enigma 2' and then when LED is around 50/60 on reboot the TV goes blank, the box seems to boot up fine on the LED display but no transmission to TV? Please help

Sounds as though your TV can't handle the resolution, do you have another TV you can plug into that will let you change the res you can then save it and move the box back to the older TV???

hi, i installed your backed up image. there is no asian/international bouquets, can you advise me how do i create one. thanks

To add the International bouquet.....

MENU, Setup, Service Searching, AutoBouquetsMaker, Hide Sections, Untick International, GREEN to save, Start Scan.

Once done you may need to restart the box for the bouquet to show in the list. I'm not aware of an Asian specific bouuet? Please let me know how you get on.

To add the International bouquet.....
MENU, Setup, Service Searching, AutoBouquetsMaker, Hide Sections, Untick International, GREEN to save, Start Scan.

Once done you may need to restart the box for the bouquet to show in the list. I'm not aware of an Asian specific bouuet? Please let me know how you get on.

Yh it worked, thanks.

Great build mate - running well on my box :) I didn't bond well with your earlier release (probably as much to do with my lack of knowledge at the time) and went to vix but now i'm back - i guess i will keep switching but this looks a very tidy setup!!

I'm not all that up on flashing a back up image. Could someone please post a tutorial on how to flash a backup image as in this thread.

Back