MTPOCKETS OpenATV 4.2 Zgemma Star New Backup 2015-06-23

Menu /set up/service searching/auto bouquets maker/ providers /change area to London sd green button exit once start scan on auto bouquets maker all folders should be ready [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi
I'm having trouble getting mgcamd to work. I've edited the newcamd file and changed my box to use mgcamd.
The connection appears to connect as my server details are listed in the softcam panel window, but the non freeview channels aren't working
Any ideas?

Can anyone help. I haven't uninstalled ccam, not sure if I need to?

Menu /set up/service searching/auto bouquets maker/ providers /change area to London sd green button exit once start scan on auto bouquets maker all folders should be ready [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Tried that but still no International folder in epg

Tried that but still no International folder in epg

Menu /set up/service searching/auto bouquets maker/hidesections and untick international (you'll need to save and reboot,

Menu /set up/service searching/auto bouquets maker/ providers /change area to London sd

Instead of using London SD choose London custom (y)

---------- Post Merged at 07:02 PM ----------

Also the text on the screen is all messed up. I have attached the picture with this message.

Press menu when in this view and you'll see an entry for number of rows just reduce to a suitable number

---------- Post Merged at 07:08 PM ----------

Hi
I'm having trouble getting mgcamd to work. I've edited the newcamd file and changed my box to use mgcamd.
The connection appears to connect as my server details are listed in the softcam panel window, but the non freeview channels aren't working
Any ideas?

You may need to uninstall MgCamd (green then red, softcam, MgCamd) then Green Green, softcams, and install the other version (some N lines are piccy over 1.38 and 1.35) also if your provider supplied a newcamd.list and mg_cfg files use those instead.

Hi I've download and flashed my box with the image which is great but i am having problems getting my line to work . I am using filezilla which i have setup my other zgemma with which is running on openvix so i no the line is good.
Can someone explain how to setup a line on openATV

THANKS

I have started a thread about this but may be more useful to post here. Flashed the box with mtpockets openatv, after initial timeshift errors I disabled it. Trying to initialise an 8gb usb pen and keep getting the error 'Initialising Storage Device.... Error:Unmount: can't forcibly unmounts media/hdd: Device or resource busy'

Any ideas? Banging my head off a wall trying to get it set up, new to all this.

I have already removed the usb and reformatted a few times.

Thanks

Hello All, I have successfully downloaded image and need to enter test n-line.

In the past on dreeambox and d-box (yes I still have the commando image on one of them) I have edited a file via cuteftp. Do I need to do the same here or can enter n-line via remote control? if need to connect via cuteftp or telnet what is the username and password? thanks

hi is it possible to have your timeshift epg etc on usb drive and main recordings on hard disk if yes please how to change settings thanks

TSPanel Plugin Download

Got my box setup and backup done - even managed to google and find the right usb driver for my wifi dongle and found the Plugin from the list of downloadable Plugins

found and downloaded TSPanel plugin to add line (saves the need for dcc and handy) but had to remove TSPanel again to ensure backup file not too large

Problem I have now is putting TSPanel back on the box - as its no longer on the downloadable Plugins list

I found a TSPanel ipk file - installed it, but then the box says "bad magic number" for the .pyo

Found the TSPanel folder in
usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

I've deleted the TSPanel folder because it's looking like my ipk wasn't any good

Does anyone have one they could share or point me in the right direction to get TSPanel Plugin downloaded and working please?

I can't get over how easy everything was, yesterday I was looking at a new stb, never ftp'd anything before, never flashed anything before, a whole lot of reading to do, but spending a couple of hours reading the threads paid off, flashed first time, works great, followed All instructions, ftp'd using filezilla the cline (edited the Cccam.cfg file) had no issues, apart from forgot to put "c:" then the line, anyway sorted in seconds, it's not that hard big thanks to mtpockets :):):)

Hi , tried to flash my zgemma 2 , followed instructions , re-formatted usb and put in back of box . when i switched the box back on,
the open atv start up screen came on ,
then sky enigma 2 mt pockets screen
when it got to -63- the screen went blank but carried on to -100-
then it just shows the time .
if i press a button it shows 0101

any ideas what's wrong or what i might have done wrong ?

thanks in advance

You're trying to run on a tv thats only 720p at a guess..... Using your browser (IE, Firefox or Chrome) go to the IP address of the box (which you will find in your router) then from your web browser you can go into the settings and change the output to 720p

Ive got this issue, i have got to the webif page but I cannot locate the output settings anywhere?? I have checked display settings etc but nothing.
Any ideas please?

hi everyone
has anyone managet to put the ccam manualy with remote controlle like it is done on sucmnsee vix , as i am not having much luck with filezilla

Ok, I've just setup my ZGemma-Star S2 using MTpockets image, I've updated the software via Software Manager and I've had a look at all of the settings in the quick launch (Blue Button).

As I do not know what any of the plugins are or what they do I have attempted to load each one via Blue Button, Plugins, Plugin Browser. So far so good.

However, when I select "Media Player" the box crashes and reboots with a message about log file. I removed the plugin and then downloaded it again but the same happens when ever I select it.

Is this normal or should I expect something similar to VLC to appear on my TV ? Or am I missing the point and its just a codec that enables playback via another player ?

Can you advise please,

Regards,

SpaceMonkey

Originally Posted by mtpockets
Originally Posted by longside2014
Hi , tried to flash my zgemma 2 , followed instructions , re-formatted usb and put in back of box . when i switched the box back on,
the open atv start up screen came on ,
then sky enigma 2 mt pockets screen
when it got to -63- the screen went blank but carried on to -100-
then it just shows the time .
if i press a button it shows 0101

any ideas what's wrong or what i might have done wrong ?

thanks in advance
You're trying to run on a tv thats only 720p at a guess..... Using your browser (IE, Firefox or Chrome) go to the IP address of the box (which you will find in your router) then from your web browser you can go into the settings and change the output to 720p
Ive got this issue, i have got to the webif page but I cannot locate the output settings anywhere?? I have checked display settings etc but nothing.
Any ideas please?

Using the onscreen remote in webif...
MENU then scroll to setup and OK, scroll down and you'll see video and OK, Basic Settings and OK and you can change here (y)

---------- Post Merged at 10:41 PM ----------

hi everyone
has anyone managet to put the ccam manualy with remote controlle like it is done on sucmnsee vix , as i am not having much luck with filezilla

Have you tried Filezilla? Only way I know of doing by remote is if you use TSPanel which isn't too clever on OpenATV

---------- Post Merged at 10:43 PM ----------

hi guys can anyone tell me how to install irish bouqet in favourite list pls

Why? Irish sports bouquet already enabled just scroll down through the bouquets and you'ss see the Irish Sports one is already there :peace:

---------- Post Merged at 10:44 PM ----------

thinking about using this image currently using OpenVix Hades 18, what are the differences between Opentv and OpenVix ?

Over the air upgrades means you'll always have the latest plugins etc... TBH that's about it though. Other than OpenATV has better hardware support built in but most users won't make use of that anyway....

---------- Post Merged at 10:45 PM ----------

how do I add my own picons

Just copy to a picons folder on your usb stick (y)

---------- Post Merged at 10:47 PM ----------

Ok, I've just setup my ZGemma-Star S2 using MTpockets image, I've updated the software via Software Manager and I've had a look at all of the settings in the quick launch (Blue Button).

As I do not know what any of the plugins are or what they do I have attempted to load each one via Blue Button, Plugins, Plugin Browser. So far so good.

However, when I select "Media Player" the box crashes and reboots with a message about log file. I removed the plugin and then downloaded it again but the same happens when ever I select it.

Is this normal or should I expect something similar to VLC to appear on my TV ? Or am I missing the point and its just a codec that enables playback via another player ?

Can you advise please,

Regards,

SpaceMonkey

Don't know if it's normal myself but it does it on mine too :highfive:... I think this plugin provides the Codecs for the playback of recordings when you press the File List button on your remote.

Back