MTPOCKETS OpenATV 4.2 Zgemma Star New Backup 2015-06-23

"Don't know if it's normal myself but it does it on mine too ... I think this plugin provides the Codecs for the playback of recordings when you press the File List button on your remote.Don't know if it's normal myself but it does it on mine too ... I think this plugin provides the Codecs for the playback of recordings when you press the File List button on your remote."

I've just found that changing the skin/theme to the HD one (Metrix?), fixes the crash. Not sure why the Sky one causes an issue but it does.

Last edited:
Hi All, Thanks for the info, will try tomorrow.
I'm a pure noob also, thought you needed an internet connection to get encryption codes? Please advise. I'm also stumped about adding the n/c line, my "provider" only sent me a cccam.cfg file, no other info! Is this enough to get up and running? Or was I scammed? Apparently have a few more days to get refund, tried contacting provider, no response in two days. Any info is much appreciated. Any recommendations for provider, pm please

I've just found that changing the skin/theme to the HD one (Metrix?), fixes the crash. Not sure why the Sky one causes an issue but it does.

Interesting...will look into this thanks for the heads up

---------- Post Merged at 07:24 PM ----------

my "provider" only sent me a cccam.cfg file
As long as your box is connected to the internet that's all you need - check the instructions in the download section (y)

As far as scams you won't know unless you test your line and even then it may only last a few weeks if you have a dodgy provider.....

---------- Post Merged at 07:25 PM ----------

MT will the BT Sport extra channels just appear in the listings or do we need to manually add them?

Greels, just press Blue on your remote mate and do a software update and reboot your box, then re-run autobouquets maker and it will add the new channels (if you wanna be doubly safe do an automatic channel scan before doing the autobouquets bit!!)

Need info any way I can lock all adult channels on bouquets and all channel list using zgemma star h1 mtpockets atv firmware

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Need info any way I can lock all adult channels on bouquets and all channel list using zgemma star h1 mtpockets atv firmware

Was there a please anywhere????? Already answered in the thread if you can be a*sed to look..... If not Google is your friend not me! :nothing to add:

Interesting...will look into this thanks for the heads up

---------- Post Merged at 07:24 PM ----------

my "provider" only sent me a cccam.cfg file
As long as your box is connected to the internet that's all you need - check the instructions in the download section (y)

As far as scams you won't know unless you test your line and even then it may only last a few weeks if you have a dodgy provider.....

---------- Post Merged at 07:25 PM ----------

MT will the BT Sport extra channels just appear in the listings or do we need to manually add them?

Greels, just press Blue on your remote mate and do a software update and reboot your box, then re-run autobouquets maker and it will add the new channels (if you wanna be doubly safe do an automatic channel scan before doing the autobouquets bit!!)

Hi, I did not get any server details with my "gift" is this a problem?

Next problem is I can't flash the h2 with mtpockets June build. I only have one sat cable connected is this an issue. Have a USB fat32 formatted and all....

---------- Post Merged at 08:50 PM ----------

Pease ignore last question, did not extract only copied. My bad

---------- Post Merged at 08:58 PM ----------

No joy, it won't flash, do I need two cables connected as per the instructions? If so I will have to run a second feed

No you should be able to flash regardless of how many cables you have you may have to reformat the drive first. When you do flash it you will have to change tuner b in gonfig to disabled also h2 is sat and cable 2s is twin sat

Could anyone tell me what the best video setup I should configure with this image. As the default one doesn't seem that good

I am trying to enter newcamd but when I go to softcam install I can't find mgcamd 1.38. the only mgcamd is 1.35a.

What am I doing anything wrong? Any help appreciated.

I am trying to enter newcamd but when I go to softcam install I can't find mgcamd 1.38. the only mgcamd is 1.35a.

What am I doing anything wrong? Any help appreciated.

Most servers seem to work better with 1.35a but if you need 1.38 you have to uninstall mgcamd and reinstall (GREEN, RED, Softcams folder and uninstall mgcamd, then GREEN, GREEN, softcams and install mgcamd 1.38) you may need to reboot for it to show in the softcam manager

MTPocket I haven't forgotten you. Just haven't the time to do anything yet. will inform you of outcome later! Thanks a lot.

Hi please need info how do you add mgcamd newcamd file on mtpockets firmware zegmma star h1 any info will b good thanx

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back