mtpockets OpenATV4.2 for Zgemma Star 2S 20150403

when you say 'software and do an update', what one do you pick? (ive a zgemma 1). EPG was fine and just went blanker in last few days. very few channels showing. - single co-ax. Hanx. (feck ive posted to wrong thread. sorry. meant to be for mtpockets somewhere else)

Last edited:
Has anyone experienced the following? - Flashed using mtpockets openatv 4.2. Done the updates for the epg and turned on dis in tuner A etc, Now instead of the epg that came with the flash. Sly style with a box showing the channel in the top right corner. I've got a full screen epg in a Gray kind of colour with no channel view? It's no biggy but I think the sly style was more easy on the eye.

hi i have just purchased my first zegemma s2 box and im having trouble setting it up is there by anychance a firmware available which is fully set up so i could just flash it onto my box please

Has anyone experienced the following? - Flashed using mtpockets openatv 4.2. Done the updates for the epg and turned on dis in tuner A etc, Now instead of the epg that came with the flash. Sly style with a box showing the channel in the top right corner. I've got a full screen epg in a Gray kind of colour with no channel view? It's no biggy but I think the sly style was more easy on the eye.

I think the last updates have messed up the skin. My MetrixHD skin in the EPG isn't right either. Give it a day or so and update software again and I bet they've fixed the bug.

What is safe to update and what's not? I'm struggling with my EPG as its not showing now or next and is quite slow. How do I update epg settings?

I think the last updates have messed up the skin. My MetrixHD skin in the EPG isn't right either. Give it a day or so and update software again and I bet they've fixed the bug.
Mines gone the same

Hi, everything is working perfectly but the box is running epically slow!! We're talking up to a minute to load certain menus such as the previous channels.
Any tips for speeding this build up? I've updated the software over the air

Does anyone know when the next update will be as my box too has now lost the mtpockets epg and gone all grey and bit dull compared to the mt one?

My box running great with mtpockets. Just the EPG a bit haggered. Done new USB and no better. But not the end of the world just yet.

Figured out a fix for the epg issues I and others were experiencing.

Press the epg and load up all channels,
press menu.
turn 'pictures in graphics' from no to yes.
turn 'view mode' from text to graphics.

Worked for me.

Figured out a fix for the epg issues I and others were experiencing.

Press the epg and load up all channels,
press menu.
turn 'pictures in graphics' from no to yes.
turn 'view mode' from text to graphics.

Worked for me.
Worked for me thanks ur a star [emoji6]

cheers
chris
:-)

Hi guys, I wonder if anyone can help me or if anyone has experienced the same.. I can go for days and the Timeshift / Live Pause / Rewind works perfectly fine. But last night for instance during the football I went to rewind live TV and it wouldn't work, neither would the Live Pause.

I usually resolve the issue by going into the Setup menu and adjusting timeshift location etc..

Is there any reason this keeps happening or any way I can prevent this from happening again in the future?

Thank you in advance people :)

Just had to reach for this trusty back up again :) tried to software update and the box got stuck on boot afterwards... does anyone know if i try to update again is it likelly to happen again?? dont wanna risk loosing another hour as the soaps are about to start, and get it in the neck :(

---------- Post Merged at 07:11 PM ----------

Hi guys, I wonder if anyone can help me or if anyone has experienced the same.. I can go for days and the Timeshift / Live Pause / Rewind works perfectly fine. But last night for instance during the football I went to rewind live TV and it wouldn't work, neither would the Live Pause.

I usually resolve the issue by going into the Setup menu and adjusting timeshift location etc..

Is there any reason this keeps happening or any way I can prevent this from happening again in the future?

Thank you in advance people :)

i could be wrong but ive had similar in the past, mostly when ive had the same channel on for a long time and its reached the buffer limit for timeshifting

hi my mate has put this download onto my zgemma and had it working i have bought it home and setup my region now i have all my channels but only the free to air have listings and the others have no listings but the free to air will not play does anyone know why and how i can solve this
thank you in advance

Hi their I just flashed my zgemma s2 box with the open ATV image is working good just a little unsure how to add the line either through FileZilla or dream box control centre I originally used sucmnsee's image and was all up and running with my n line I just typed in was easy but really cannot seem to connect my router to dream box control centre if that's even right
Sorry if this is easy but finding quite hard for the first time
Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Tried searching for some info but didn't seem to find much
Thanks Craig

---------- Post Merged at 12:39 PM ----------

Oh and I wouldn't have swapped images but my box kept crashing every hour or so but hasn't yet since changing the the new one

Really sorry if this has been answered before. I've searched but cant find the answer.
After each daily scan my Favorites Bouquet keeps moving to the bottom of my list.. I move it back to the top using bouquet editor but it only lasts 1 day. Any way of keeping its position please?

Back