mtpockets OpenATV4.2 for Zgemma Star 2S 20150403

Pressing the portal button on the remote and being prompted to update caused it to crash, going in through the menu / plugins did not and it updated OK.

Thanks for the replies guys.

hey sorry if im being dumb here....Ive downloaded this file and all is great and looks amazing :) i just cant get my cline added...... ive used filezilla and tried about three times but still my channels are not clearing...they dont say scrambled they are just black....... I noticed that on this page you say to put it in usr/keys but on the page i downloaded the file from it says var/keys . now im all confused :( lol

Just a black screen means the channel hasn't been decrypted - with the zgemma box you don't get a scrambled message like you did on the skybox/openbox.

I have mine in usr/keys but I think var/keys may just be a sym link to the same place. Make sure your CCcam.cfg file has the two initial C's as capitals in the filename and the rest lower case. Once you have copied your line details into the file and saved to the box restart the box. Your line should now be working. If not Blue, Softcam, Softcam Panel, make sure in the yellow box where it says Select Cam1 that next to it it says CCcam 2.30, Green.... Now underneath you should have some info about your line - if it's not there then you may have a typo in your CCcam.cfg file alternatively there is a problem with your server. Post back and let us know how you get on or if I can be of further help - Good Luck! :)

il keep my replies to my other post mate, as this is a me problem not one with your image lol

Last edited:
it says system:fta caid 0x000 provider unkown then basicall for the rest of it is 0 ......ive just noticed through messing around that if i hit yellow an go into info then servers its got my provider at the top but its a red circle..should it be green???????? its got the host and port.... cards 0 cccam--s2s version na noeid na ..then connected: its driving me crazy now

Double check your CCcam.cfg for typo's but it does look like your servers offline mate (yes it should be green) - check with your provider.

Back again l:grin:... well made up with the my setup now..just two quick things.... using this channel setup does anybody know where setanta and setanta ireland is or how to access it at all???? idealy id like to move it into the sports section but editing channels is probably getting ahead of myself lol.... also have you ever got anything to play with ts media??? as everything i tried for hours just throws a black screen...... not really a problem i just want to work out what to remove :)

......using this channel setup does anybody know where setanta and setanta ireland is or how to access it at all???? idealy id like to move it into the sports section but editing channels is probably getting ahead of myself

On Remote press TV for folder list then RED button (ALL), scroll all the way down to Setanta, press MENU on the remote then select 'add service to bouquet' then choose the SPORTS folder and press OK on the remote, repeat for Setanta Ireland.

Hope this helps.

ahhh nice one mate :) perfect.. this box is actually alot easier to use than i imagined :grin: one more thing, i was messing around and added some iptv stuff to bouqet... any idea how to remove it???

deleted tsmedia alltogether now....and half the plugins in kodidirect.... added the propper zip of genesis , the krogsbell version of ntv and now its running like a dream :grin:

Last edited:
......using this channel setup does anybody know where setanta and setanta ireland is or how to access it at all???? idealy id like to move it into the sports section but editing channels is probably getting ahead of myself

You may have noticed in the list of bouquets there's two sports sections - the second bouquet for sport is the irish one and has Setanta etc Personally I don't mess with bouquets generated by ABM as if there's any frequency changes etc you'll have to re-do manually

i was messing around and added some iptv stuff to bouqet... any idea how to remove it???
How did you add it? Is it in the main bouquet or a new one? If you're adding free IPTV links I suggest you add complete bouquets via the IPTV list updater as they're updated fairly frequently. To remove a bouquet you can do from the box but I always just delete from \etc\enigma2 and restart the box

---------- Post Merged at 07:49 AM ----------

added the propper zip of genesis

Whats that then mate?

Last edited:
I noticed this morning any changes I made in the bouquet yesterday has been undone, I guess when they updated this morning they reset.

Cheers ill check if i can remove them with filezilla... no real deal if not :/ i added them by clicking add to bouqet while using ntv on kodi direct... now at then end of my bouqet it says XBMCADDONS and also some other random stuff ive accidentaly added lol..

as for genesis,,, its probably the best kodi addon for movies and tv on the propper kodi setup.. it pulls movies and tv from different sources.... the version i found somewhere on the box was really slow and showed hardly no links...... so i just unzipped the propper version, and ftp it to the kodidirect plugins folder and was amazed that it works a treat :)

so i just unzipped the propper version, and ftp it to the kodidirect plugins folder and was amazed that it works a treat

By proper version do you mean from the full desktop version of Kodi? I hadn't realised normal kodi plugins were compatible - if so that's fantastic news....

hey sorry for the late reply , been working...... yes mate... the zip i would use to install genesis on the win7 kodi, i unzipped and put on the box :grin: ive tried a few... phoenix works too..... sadly 1channel doesnt :( if you do this with genesis when it asks you to update click NO, because it installs the kodidirect version......

Does anybody know how to back up my image to usb??? as ive made a few tweaks that suit me, changed a few font sizes, added picons, remove a few things i didnt need, remapped a few buttons :grin: now its exactly how i want it so i want to back it up incase anything goes wrong :)

Does anybody know how to back up my image to usb??? as ive made a few tweaks that suit me, changed a few font sizes, added picons, remove a few things i didnt need, remapped a few buttons now its exactly how i want it so i want to back it up incase anything goes wrong

Depends on which keys you've remapped but hopefully just press Blue, software manager, complete backup

---------- Post Merged at 07:43 PM ----------

how to add sbo channel anyone?

If you mean box office just press epg on your remote and then choose the correct autobouquet. Some line providers don't do box office events, some will do 'specials' but nobody does all of the SBO stuff as far as I'm aware. Also there's no epg info for it. If you meant the indonesian tv channel I think your gonna be looking for an IPTV feed ;-)

Last edited:
i just remapped the portal button to bring up kodi lol... cheers for that mate.. works a treat :grin:

actually...it just says create:root.ubi and nothing seems to be happening... i think ive broke it lol .. i hit create backup on hdd :,(

phewwww. all done....it just looked like it was stuck...... thought id broke it...... cheers for the help :grin:

Last edited:
When doing the complete backup does this have to stay under 125,000,000 bytes?

I noticed you had to keep the flash image under this size so was wondering if the complete backup was the flash image?

Back