Multi room lines

ch4chi

Just wanted to get some feedback regarding multi room lines from those that are or have used them. Does using the 1 line, obviously with consent from the supplier, have any affect on the quality of the picture if both were being used at the same time? Does it increase the chances of freezing, glitching, pixelation etc...

Thanks in advance

I have a 3 room multi-room line and all 3 boxes run all day long with no problems suppose it depends on who you are using.

1 in living room 1 in the home office and 1 in the kids playroom.

I have 4 single tuner box`s using 1 line... no issues at all..all glitch free
and a twin tuner using another line
my supplier allows 4 tuners per line but I know some suppliers only allow a twin line ( 2 tuners )

Multiroom lines are run on cashe servers which dont use real cards so the quality is not as good as real card servers so yes it could well affect the quality of the line

I haven't yet got a second box but if I did and used multi room, they would probably never be used at the same time as one is in the lounge the other in the bedroom for nighttime. Would that make a difference?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A real card sever can put limits on the ecm requests and yes it will effect the 2nd box if its not a multiroom line

Back