Multi room

Hi,

I,m new to this stuff, I,ve recently purchased a Q box, had a days trial, but im thinking about multi room, would I need 2 boxes running on the same software, i.e. both on Linux or both on android?

Many thanks for any help

Nick

If you want iptv in 2 rooms then you would need 2 devices and a multiroom sub,My providers does multiroom if you struggle to find one

So are you looking to watching in different place at once?

Buy two line for all the cost of them
But buy the multi if you want to record and record on the one device

But most will let you watch and any number of devices just one at a time

you dont need to buy multi room to record. its a check box within the panel that allows recording of the stream.

Last edited:
For multiroom if you are using only one box at a time you only need 1 sub and install it on both devices (as long as it's not mag box you can run it on any device)
Now for what they call multiroom account there is no such a thing , it's just an account with 2 connections or more and you can do the same (except with this you can run 2 devices or more depending on the number of connections allowed)
For the guy who say it's just a check box within panel , that would only allow you to record 1 channel (the one you are watching)

Sent from my K10000 using Tapatalk

that was a reply to the person that said to buy 2 subs if they want to record a channel which is not true

You can have a sub on mag box mac address and still use that sub on as many devices as you like at least that what my sub allows me to do

You can have a sub on mag box mac address and still use that sub on as many devices as you like at least that what my sub allows me to do
Yes, depends if the seller wants to give you the m3u as well... Although there are apparently programs that can get the m3u for you anyway...

If you use direct sellers rather than resellers there is usually a copy of the m3u file on their site for download plus android apps that need no set up and anything else you need to use your subs on any device without asking any one

Back