multi satellite reception

Is anybody using their zgemma 2s for multi sat and if so how do you go about adding channels.
If you scan a transponder it adds the channels in a random order with no numbering and you cannot number them or move them as far as i can see.
Have tried dreambox edit but it doesn't seem to save any changes.

would imagine you scan each sat in turn when dish faces it or use channel lists and each sat your on the other channels would be greyed out as not usable until sat dish moves to that location.

i use mine for 28.2e and 30w. i use auto bouquets for setting up the sky channels and i do a manual scan on hispasat 30w. when you scan it saves the channels in a new bouquet called last scanned. go to that bouquet and press menu and you can rename it to whatever you want. go into the bouquet and press menu again and you can delete any channels you dont want in there or move them around to suit yourself. you can also delete or move channels using the openwebif on your computer. but just as handy with the remote. if you want the channels numbered you go to your menu >>setup>>channel selection settings>>and set show channel numbers in channel selection to yes

Many thanks paddyh some useful information there that I didn't know.

The one confusing thing is that show channel numbers is already set to yes or is that setting on an individual bouquet basis?

In the settings you can set the channels to numbers that in each bouquet start at 1 or have them for example set to the same numbers as sky. To be honest I don't bother with numbers I just press tv button and go to the required bouquet and scroll to the channel. this way you get info on what's on now next and later. Actually I don't press tv I just press the up button which is handier! And then channel + or - to change bouquet!

Is anybody using their zgemma 2s for multi sat and if so how do you go about adding channels.
If you scan a transponder it adds the channels in a random order with no numbering and you cannot number them or move them as far as i can see.

Download latest Catseye E2 Settings--- > Catseye Settings - upload via DreamboxEdit - job done

Download latest Catseye E2 Settings--- > Catseye Settings - upload via DreamboxEdit - job done

Many thanks tommie......will take a look.

Just tried it, first impressions.......wow!

Last edited:
Back