multiple cline or nline servers

liaml1974

hi, everyone ive just got a 3day test nline and its going well so far. i was just wondering about entering more servers to my box. Are they just to swap over to another line if one goes down, or can 2 or more be active at the same time. Its just that i cant see the advantage of buying more lines if 1 is goimg well. Why is there space for up to 10 cline or nlines?
thanks, liam
ps i have BM5000s

with so many providers on different sats 1 may not be enough so it gives you the room to add another to run that project.
most people here only use 1 or a single sat,using motorised might require more lines if your package cannot cater for it.

think only 1 runs at a time as using more than 1 at a time needs a different ip swap.

Last edited:
hi, everyone ive just got a 3day test nline and its going well so far. i was just wondering about entering more servers to my box. Are they just to swap over to another line if one goes down, or can 2 or more be active at the same time. Its just that i cant see the advantage of buying more lines if 1 is goimg well. Why is there space for up to 10 cline or nlines?
thanks, liam
ps i have BM5000s
Only one line at a time is used but like cacti kid said one line may have provider acids that another does not not familiar with bm5000s
but my Vuo+duo2 cam set up auto chooses the line required for the provider

Back