Multiroom

saspinall

Does having a multiroom line affect reception....mine was fine as single line for few weeks now, then updated it to multiroom today, installed 2nd line on daughters new box and now my sky sports freezes every 20 seconds...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does having a multiroom line affect reception....mine was fine as single line for few weeks now, then updated it to multiroom today, installed 2nd line on daughters new box and now my sky sports freezes every 20 seconds...

Think it was a network glitch...tested network and was really slow

depends on your line, if not a multi room line then it could cause one box to glitch/freeze if both are using it at the same time

i want to connect my open box in place of my sky+ multi room box by using the antenna connections on back of open box i have 2 cables from the satellite/tv and i have connected them to the two ports available on back of open box how do i set it up to watch it on any tv screen in my house please? will this even work?

i want to connect my open box in place of my sky+ multi room box by using the antenna connections on back of open box i have 2 cables from the satellite/tv and i have connected them to the two ports available on back of open box how do i set it up to watch it on any tv screen in my house please? will this even work?

You need to start your own thread.

Back