Mums' Day---what a farce.

the reaper

VIP Member
Winners--------The shops selling high priced gifts and cards
---labelled "Mothers Day Gift"
Close second place---Mums, you know they're the ones getting those high priced gifts such as the flowers that die tomorrow and the perfumes etc that end up in the cupboard and never used.
Lastly---Us menfolk, the mugs that fork out the money to the kids etc to buy the gifts [yes I did say gifts]
I think today should be renamed "Suffering Sunday"
Whose wife stayed in bed, who is cooking dinner, who wants to kill the kids, who is being dragged away from the goggle box to take all to see Grandma?:grin::grin::grin:
Bit tongue in the cheek but someone will shoot me down.
Reaper.

Never mind reaper....your day will come m8.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................[ Fathers day ] lol

I don't like dads day either :( so this year I'm putting my kids on Gumtree--"Free to anyone"
Pity they are over 21 so won't expect many takers but at least I won't have to contend with aftershave, socks, cards and jumpers plus I'll save money:grin::grin:
And best of all--no grandkids!!! yippee--no grandparents day either.
Roll on Christmas.[bit too early to moan yet but watch this space]
Reaper.

I now hate Easter holiday----family have bought lots of those nice choccy eggs butno diabetic chocolate in any just to ensure I don't do a Homer feasting session. So spiteful of them putting my health before my enjoyment.
So I dropped a couple just to get my own back---I now feel just like The Grinch:oops:
Happy Holidays--bah humbug.
Reaper.

I now hate Easter holiday----family have bought lots of those nice choccy eggs butno diabetic chocolate in any just to ensure I don't do a Homer feasting session. So spiteful of them putting my health before my enjoyment.
So I dropped a couple just to get my own back---I now feel just like The Grinch:oops:
Happy Holidays--bah humbug.
Reaper.
Haha all the best reaper my boys have bought me fruit as they said I'll appreciate it when we go on holiday in the summer.... what are they trying to say

I hear you with the flowers. Even my mother said they were crap! She did enjoy the spa session though [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wiltng flowers from the fuel station forecourt---lol
A day at Clacton beach---spa trip--lovely.
You really know how to treat a lady :grin:
Reaper.

Back