Music channels freezing/not working (UK)

Boff

I'm having problems with some of the music channels - mainly Kerrang & The Box but a couple of others too I think.

The channels will either takes ages to come on and then have constant freezes, or don't come on at all (or take longer than the 2-3 minutes I've waited.)

I've seen a few other posts on here regarding the same issue and so here's all the info I can give to save time:

UK VM connection - currently have a live Phone, TV, Internet package with VM.
VuPlus SoloSE v2 with Openvix
Cable coming from white VM box on wall to VM supplied Tratec 5-1000mhz 2-way splitter, splitter to VuPlus box and Router.
If I go to Menu > Setup > Service Searching > Signal Finder it's showing around 94% in the first 2 boxes, and the last box is empty.
The VuPlus box was connected to the 3.6db connector on the splitter, I've moved it to the 4.0db connection but no change.
I've tried a some test lines but no luck. Either blank or slow and freezes.

Before I switched to the VuPlus I took some pics of the diagnostic screens on the Tivo box and the SNR is 35-37db depending on tuner. Trouble is I don't know if that means a good/too strong/too weak signal!

Can't post any screenshots or check anything until I get home tonight. Will only be there for a few hours so anything I can try to test or eliminate anything please let me know!

Help!

Back