music wanted

ToonSteve

hi guys im looking for somewhere to get music to stick on a usb so i can play in the car! I need to be able to either download a file of lots of music or if anyone has a email to send a file with a load of music on im happy to accept it nothing too hardcore or no classical stuff recent music or dance

Can you recommend a torrents site? am i aloud to ask that?
if not ill delete the question

Ive not used torrents sites before any advice warmly received

Torrent sites seem to be a minefield of popups and other adware nowdays. If you don't know what you're doing, I'd stay well away. If you do decide to go down that route, make sure your anti virus and ad-block is up to date. Might be worth trying to get an invite to a private tracker. Less chance of downloading anything dodgy.

Torrent sites seem to be a minefield of popups and other adware nowdays. If you don't know what you're doing, I'd stay well away. If you do decide to go down that route, make sure your anti virus and ad-block is up to date. Might be worth trying to get an invite to a private tracker. Less chance of downloading anything dodgy.
well, that's put me right off :-) cheers

hi guys im looking for somewhere to get music to stick on a usb so i can play in the car! I need to be able to either download a file of lots of music or if anyone has a email to send a file with a load of music on im happy to accept it nothing too hardcore or no classical stuff recent music or dance

What do you mean by 'lots of music'?

I can zip up and upload a file for you to zippyshare but I'd need to know what genre or age of music you want - it's no use me DL country and western or 60's 70's 80's stuff if you don't like it.

How many tunes? - 50? 100?

Back