HD51 4K mutant hd51 4k combo

Hey

I recently got a Mutant hd 51 4k. I have both satellite and combo tuners in the back. Im currently running the slykhd v5.200 by Kidda C. I want to know if this is the right image in order to access both sat feed and cable feed via tuner A and tuner B, as i can't seem to find option to add Tuner B

Kind Regards,

Charlesy

Slyk HD is just the skin mate. Press Menu > Information > About and it should say OpenATV or OpenViX (Virtuosso Image Xtreme) which is your image.

Tuner B should appear automatically. Are you sure it's got twin tuners?
It should look like this (apart from this is twin cable)

2017-02-27_194341.jpg

Yeah just Tuner A. I connected a cable feed. Maybe its because it can't get a signal is it?
Would that be the reason to why Tuner B isn't showing up?
Maybe the image isn't compatible?

Last edited:
which do i download when i select software update there is quite a few options to update including different kernels?

Below is picks of my mutant and the extra tuner for cable installed

PZz1PWk.jpg

IMc6e2E.jpg

f8nrkki.jpg

E0tIfEF.jpg

Last edited:
Has the extra tuner ever worked?
The Willobuild one is mine. I'll be uploading my newest ViX version in about 10 minutes.
If you're okay with backing up your line, using FTP and flashing from image manager you will be fine using it.

Has the extra tuner ever worked?
The Willobuild one is mine. I'll be uploading my newest ViX version in about 10 minutes.
If you're okay with backing up your line, using FTP and flashing from image manager you will be fine using it.
Its a new box so the cable tuner hasnt been teated yet

- - - Updated - - -

Would it be best to check that there is a current running through the extra tuner?

It should appear in the Tuner Configuration without doing anything.
You need to look in Menu > Setup > Service Searching > Tuner Config

Hi it looks like that tuner either isnt sitting correctly or you have a faulty tuner module, ive just recently set up my hd51 sat set up as yours but running latest vix image & its working sweet if you need any help pm tomorrow evening im free after 2100 hrs tomorrow, i added the dvbc module myself as mine only come with sat. there is a few tricks you will need to know about & you will need both sky & cable subs if that how you want to run it.

I know it's an old post but there's no mention of it being resolved . . .

I certainly looks like the module needs re-seating. It's likely mis-aligned as the positioning notch which fits under the word 'tuner' is not in position and the card itself looks too far toward the front of the box - it certainly looks like it needs positioning hard-up against the back plate of the box.

Back