HD51 4K Mutant HD51 - Opinions please?

Ok, so here goes :P
Please forgive the state of my box outside. Spiders love it in there.
Looks like it may have been used for phone lines too?! :/
It's all a working progress, so I don't want to fix anything in place until I know that's the best I'm going to get.
I'm also hearing of IPTV subs? This is news to me, but it's something where I can get all Sly sports HD channels and BTsportsHD, moviesHD and pretty much everything else - Is this correct?
Brown Box.jpg
Booster1.JPG
NET cable is my main VM feed.
Line '1' is to my router.
Line '2' to Sat receiver.
Line '3' to Sat receiver.
Line '4' is capped.

I'm at a loss and after reading posts comments about various NET ID's losing various channels I'm wondering whether I just keep these lines as they are till they run out and then go for the IPTV subs perhaps? :/

its not going to be an easy solution? I helped someone a while back with same problem as your having. turned out the virgin engineer had to do a re-pull due to cable degradation which was why I was asking about the brown box or grey in your case? All your cables off the hdu like fine. I'm sure your up to date with your images? also I'm not sure about your router how long you had it?

its not going to be an easy solution? I helped someone a while back with same problem as your having. turned out the virgin engineer had to do a re-pull due to cable degradation which was why I was asking about the brown box or grey in your case? All your cables off the hdu like fine. I'm sure your up to date with your images? also I'm not sure about your router how long you had it?

I reckon about 2 years.... Its the white one.... Wifi appears to be good.
I tell you whatelse I did last night - Set my Alexa up to turn on devices etc using Broadlink RM Pro and RM plugin.... well chuffed. 'Alexa, turn on Gaming' :) TV, Xbox and sound bar all come on... Check out Paul Hibbert on Youtube... Amazing!

No further forward.... Think I've lost the SSHD channels :/
Weird that I get BTSHD on the Xtrend but not the Mutant.
but get most HD movie channels on Mutant and not the Xtrend.... Ruddy tings!

No further forward.... Think I've lost the SSHD channels :/
Weird that I get BTSHD on the Xtrend but not the Mutant.
but get most HD movie channels on Mutant and not the Xtrend.... Ruddy tings!
Swap the receivers around and scan for channels again, then check them

Swap the receivers around and scan for channels again, then check them
Hi Dangerous, Bangord told me to do that as well....
Won't I need to change IP addresses etc using webif etc? :/ See now that's when I go all :grimacing::confused::xd: :dying: :dead:

Back