Mutant VPN ?? running Ipab tv HEEELP :P

marcovb64

Im trying ot setup a VPN on a Mutant HD51 tried the one method but openVPN says active but it wont start
I was told to download wooshbuild and then run digibit VPN but i cant be arsed reflashing my box
is there no add on I can find for Ipab TV ?? mutant is running enigma2 so its the same my h2s upstairs
A little help would be appreciated
I can buy a draytek and set up a VPN through that
I currently have a tp link w9970 router that has IP sec VPN setting but I dunno what to type in there
I am using PIA as a VPN service
So i got a few choces but I dont know which is the fastest cheapest and easiest to go for
???

Im trying ot setup a VPN on a Mutant HD51 tried the one method but openVPN says active but it wont start
I was told to download wooshbuild and then run digibit VPN but i cant be arsed reflashing my box
is there no add on I can find for Ipab TV ?? mutant is running enigma2 so its the same my h2s upstairs
A little help would be appreciated
I can buy a draytek and set up a VPN through that
I currently have a tp link w9970 router that has IP sec VPN setting but I dunno what to type in there
I am using PIA as a VPN service
So i got a few choces but I dont know which is the fastest cheapest and easiest to go for
???
You could follow this

https://www.tech2guides.co.uk/how-to-setup-vpn-on-enigma2-openatv/

When you say it won’t start, do you get an error? Or does it show as running but it isn’t switching your IP?

Back