mxq box

this is my first time using a forum so please be patient. I bought a mxq box and plugged it in. what came up was a android laying on its back with a red triangle and a "!" in it. so now its frozen on that screen it says android system recovery <3e>. little below that it says reboot system, apply update and so on. but when I try to reboot nothing..nothing on any of them so then I tried the toothpick and nothing. I cant even shut it off. can someone please help me. I am in a wheelchair and was so looking forward to using this box. it was a gift. thanks for your help

It looks the firmware on your box is corupt . as you say you have tried the toothpick option i have tried that before on a few mx boxes and got it to work only once . If its a new box i would return the box to supplier ......

It looks the firmware on your box is corupt . as you say you have tried the toothpick option i have tried that before on a few mx boxes and got it to work only once . If its a new box i would return the box to supplier ......
Thank you. I thought the same thing

Back