My H2.H Set Up Thread Using Wooshbuild...

Its says

(New)RvtecUK/Ireland VirginXMLTV (xz version

So then you press ok and then it gives you these options

UK/Ireland Virgin-Freeview (xz)
-FTA (xz)
-International
-Sky Live
-Sky Dead
-Sports/Movies
Satmate Sky UK
Satmate Sky IT

And they are the choices you have to now tick each 1 individually.

It updated with software updates. Once you have done a software update goto EPG Importer then sources then Virgin new at the bottom.

Yes probably best ticking all im not sure why they have those options for Virgin when its fine. I can understand for sly uk but not Virgin

Hi, newbie trying to flash but when I remove the USB and plugging to rear, when I click green button I'm getting an x in top left hand corner... so I don't get to erase the data part, same USB but after I removed it at boot stage I reformatted so it accepted it in front USB port. Any help would be great.

You don't need to put it in the rear port really - you can do that once it's all fully set up.

Same issue in front and rear port when I click green button an x comes up in left hand corner. Should I retry flashing from scratch?

Not blaming the tools Been a long day, couldn't get fta to display ch 1-5 getting event info failed. Net Id coming up as uddingston as closest to Glasgow so used that, not getting any signal from tuners so may be the 5m cable lol just keen to get started, cable is fine with my vm box so may be settings but I followed ste guide. Back at it tomorrow lol tried turning the fr switch on rear to on zgemma... h52 i have.

Not blaming the tools Been a long day, couldn't get fta to display ch 1-5 getting event info failed. Net Id coming up as uddingston as closest to Glasgow so used that, not getting any signal from tuners so may be the 5m cable lol just keen to get started, cable is fine with my vm box so may be settings but I followed ste guide. Back at it tomorrow lol tried the ft switch on rear to on zgemma h52 i have.

Glasgow is 00002, ex ntl and uddingston is for ex telewest 40984, which area are you trying to scan?

Not blaming the tools Been a long day, couldn't get fta to display ch 1-5 getting event info failed. Net Id coming up as uddingston as closest to Glasgow so used that, not getting any signal from tuners so may be the 5m cable lol just keen to get started, cable is fine with my vm box so may be settings but I followed ste guide. Back at it tomorrow lol tried turning the fr switch on rear to on zgemma... h52 i have.

when you say h52 there are several models of this box, satellite and cable..what box exactly have you got

Back