My H2.H Set Up Thread Using Wooshbuild...

Hi
I have used ur step by step guide and got it working perfectly. My question is how do I use the iptv player function to watch TV series and so on. I have a froend who is able to do this. Do I need to activate it or require another c line for this. I have gone onto watch series and when trying to watch a episode it says no links found. Any help will be appreciated

Happy to help... especially if I get kisses :)

Hi
I have used ur step by step guide and got it working perfectly. My question is how do I use the iptv player function to watch TV series and so on. I have a froend who is able to do this. Do I need to activate it or require another c line for this. I have gone onto watch series and when trying to watch a episode it says no links found. Any help will be appreciated

There's a lot of the links in IPTV which don't work - it's just a matter of sifting through to find the best ones... make sure it's updated too (big green arrow at the bottom of all the links).

That IPTV Player plugin is free also.

Last edited by a moderator:
No.

Thanks. Do I press the green button that says download plug ins

hbzy7i9uzb1o2zvfiykv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @ste - I have an odd issue with my relatives box who has had new virgin router put in a few days ago. It seems the box struggles as soon as i connect the ethernet cable. I get the blue circle spinnng constantly and channels dont clear. The box lterally just hangs. I do get an ip address showing on the box however

Checks i've done so far
- Connected laptop to the same ethernet cablet. IP address given and can browse to the web fine
- Connected the box at mine and no sign of issue

If i remove the ethernet cable the box returns to normal but obviously its no good with no access to the internet!

Is there something on the router that I can check or needs disabling?

Thanks.

Hello @ste - I have an odd issue with my relatives box who has had new virgin router put in a few days ago. It seems the box struggles as soon as i connect the ethernet cable. I get the blue circle spinnng constantly and channels dont clear. The box lterally just hangs. I do get an ip address showing on the box however

Checks i've done so far
- Connected laptop to the same ethernet cablet. IP address given and can browse to the web fine

If i remove the ethernet cable the box returns to normal but obviously its no good with no access to the internet!

Thanks.

Are you using mgcamd and have you altered the mg_cfg file at all?

Checks i've done so far

Thanks.

Try turning both the router and zgemma off completely then boot up the router, wait 5 minutes then turn the zgemma back on and wait for it to boot up and see how that is now.

Checks i've done so far

Thanks.
yes also go into your superhub and disable ip flood detection
this is in the firewall settings i think, save settings in hub
reboot hub
like ste says wait a few mins before switching zgemma back on

Hiya don't know if its been answered already but I bought a h2h but doesn't look like the pic ste posted in the first post. Mine looks like this and the bit labelled tuner b doesn't fit the virgin cable with the adapter on the end. Weird cos it's a h2h bought from the official zgemma website, do I need to buy a different adapter?
35063b28733d6494c65943d80e8c408b.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hiya don't know if its been answered already but I bought a h2h but doesn't look like the pic ste posted in the first post. Mine looks like this and the bit labelled tuner b doesn't fit the virgin cable with the adapter on the end. Weird cos it's a h2h bought from the official zgemma website, do I need to buy a different adapter?

Looks like a H2H to me and (almost) identical to the image I posted in my guide (just doesn't come with the ANT Power switch anymore by the looks of it) - you need the F to RF adapter for the V*rgin cable which is explained also in the guide which then goes into the RF IN port.

Back