My H2.H Set Up Thread Using Wooshbuild...

It just sounds like you've not enabled V*rgin UK in the provider section in ABM and entered your area id.
Can assure you I've done all that. I set a few of these up for my mates and theirs all work fine followed the same steps. Does scanning a different net id work at all.

I'm in the Reading area- net id is 00013 which I got from the Tivo box.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Can assure you I've done all that. I set a few of these up for my mates and theirs all work fine followed the same steps. Does scanning a different net id work at all.

I'm in the Reading area- net id is 00013 which I got from the Tivo box.

I've you've got the net id from your tivo box, that wont be the issue. Is it a proper H2.H you have got this time around then?

I've you've got the net id from your tivo box, that wont be the issue. Is it a proper H2.H you have got this time around then?
No, got another modified h2s but this time the tuner is showing so I assumed all was good. Do you think I might have to return this as well and get a genuine h5.2tc which has a proper cable tuner.

It's probably something simple - your file if a c line needs to be called exactly (with first 2 letters capitals) > CCcam.cfg ... if you are making this file yourself using notepad, make sure you change file type to all before pressing save or it will save it as a .txt file and wont work.
Thanks ste. The line i received starts with an N: but between the server name and the username there is 2 spaces not one. Possibly a problem?

Also in the usr>keys folder is there meant to be a folder called "oscam_atv" next to my CCcam file, as well as mg_cfg and newcamd.list. Is all that normal?

Thanks

No, got another modified h2s but this time the tuner is showing so I assumed all was good. Do you think I might have to return this as well and get a genuine h5.2tc which has a proper cable tuner.

Trouble is, with modifying, there's more risk of something getting damaged ... if you've done exactly the same process before with other boxes for friends then for me, that speaks volumes.

Thanks ste. The line i received starts with an N: but between the server name and the username there is 2 spaces not one. Possibly a problem?

Also in the usr>keys folder is there meant to be a folder called "oscam_atv" next to my CCcam file, as well as mg_cfg and newcamd.list. Is all that normal?

Thanks

The 2 spaces would be a problem so make that one space, save and try again. If that doesn't work, try changing the N: to C: and saving and trying again then if that doesn't work, we can try it in a newcamd.list file buy yeah, try the other things first.

The oscam folder is normal and nothing to worry about.

Trouble is, with modifying, there's more risk of something getting damaged ... if you've done exactly the same process before with other boxes for friends then for me, that speaks volumes.
Something I've just notice is in the setup menu if I go to signal finder, it shows that the box is getting a signal of 90% through tuner A as I've got the sat cable connected but tuner B is getting nothing. What's even weirder is if I use the same cable that gets nothing on the zgemma, in my Tivo box... It works!

*sigh*

Something I've just notice is in the setup menu if I go to signal finder, it shows that the box is getting a signal of 90% through tuner A as I've got the sat cable connected but tuner B is getting nothing. What's even weirder is if I use the same cable that gets nothing on the zgemma, in my Tivo box... It works!

*sigh*

Until you have the channels scanned in, the cable signal will always show 0 but as you know, it's not letting you scan the channels in.

OK.. So I may have made some progress. In service searching I'm currently doing a manual scan and instead of scanning predefined transponder I just did a complete network scan and it's finding channels. Have to wait until it's done and I've put my line in to see if they clear or not. If they do, how could I then sort them lol cos it's finding quite a lot I think and only 40‰ done so far

the epg will sort them for you...abm

you won't get to see all the channels found, they are what's there, not what can be unscrambled

There's no easy or quick way to sort them - that's what plugins like Autobouquetsmaker is for but if it's working on a manual scan for you then it should on ABM.

The 2 spaces would be a problem so make that one space, save and try again. If that doesn't work, try changing the N: to C: and saving and trying again then if that doesn't work, we can try it in a newcamd.list file buy yeah, try the other things first.

The oscam folder is normal and nothing to worry about.
Just tried N: and C: ...no luck :(
Also no idea if this makes a difference but the box front only displays "- 00 -" if that means anything?
(Have also tried to install older softcam and all of those fail and say 404 server not found. )

You don't need other softcams.

Put your line into the newcamd.list file instead and use the following text in this file obviously putting your own line details in here.

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS = abc.net 657777 hrtththththt grgrg56ggg 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Once you have done this and saved, choose mgcamd 1.38r for cam 1 then green button.

OK.. So I may have made some progress. In service searching I'm currently doing a manual scan and instead of scanning predefined transponder I just did a complete network scan and it's finding channels. Have to wait until it's done and I've put my line in to see if they clear or not. If they do, how could I then sort them lol cos it's finding quite a lot I think and only 40‰ done so far

The scan didn't work... It found the channels but none of them clear. At one point I think 1-5 fta channels were working but none of the premium ones were. I put my line in using the USB importer but when I go to softcam panel it says no ecm info but the line has been added properly cos when I go into servers it shows a green dot next to my line so it is working but none of the channels work. I also tried running ABM again after the manual scan and it still comes up with that fatal tune error.

Might have to return this one as well and get a h5.2tc but I'm not too sure if and how I'd fare better with that to be honest.

I thought you had set up a few of these previously? Should be exactly the same.
I have. That's why I'm so baffled as to why it isn't working cos I've done exactly the same for other people. Had enough of it to be honest for today. Don't really know what else I can do to sort it. I just read on a different forum that someone got the same error message on a h5.2tc so doesn't fill me with confidence about buying that.

setting up ABM
goto setup / service searching / tuner config / tuner B / enter your net ID on here and select vm (pure)
green button to save settings

goto AutoBouquetsMaker / Providers / virgin(uk): area set your net id area here too green button to save
start scan

you could try bioheads image too
http://www.techkings.org/threads/biohead-image-openatv-6-1-with-vskin-cable-only.94055/

Yep, try another build / image / whatever

I'm convinced certain boxes won't accept certain builds, it happens too regularly

Back